Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Looks like you could have had your pick of available/unreserved seats at any time.
As of now, I'd guess any time from 10am tomorrow, as all available seats will be released, which should give you more of a choice?

This was the wording in the FAQ's, but I guess this is irrelevant as from 4pm today, when the renewal period ended, so no more seats are reserved for last seasons STH's:

Will I be able to move to a new set (sic) for the 2023/24 Season?
2022/23 Season Ticket holder seats are being held for renewals. Supporters wanting to change seats for the 2023/24 season would need to use the ‘BUY’ tab instead of the ‘RENEW’ tab and select their new seat from the stadium plan.

Doesn't look like they do that period for swapping ST seats before public sale, like they used to?   🤷‍♂️

That's great thank you. I will take another look tomorrow to see I can move my seat in the south stand.

I had a quick count up as soon as they went on sale this morning ( I know I’m sad) and there were 7,254 seats available.

Just had another count and there is 6,733 now, so over 500 sold this morning.

That figure of 6,733 is not much more than the starting number of  match day tickets available during the season so I don’t think season ticket sales will be much different to last season.

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Well if money from the ticket office phone calls feed into our budget will signing some stellar players. Anyone know if you can swap season tickets online? And dont say "just pop to ticket office" - bit tricky from Cambs

Have you tried emailing them? Ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Well if money from the ticket office phone calls feed into our budget will signing some stellar players. Anyone know if you can swap season tickets online? And dont say "just pop to ticket office" - bit tricky from Cambs

You can read the faq on the season ticket website but how I read it you just buy a new, different seat from the available list. I presume you have multiple year discount, I think someone on here said this was applied at the pay stage.

Maybe try a dummy booking and see how far you get.

24 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I had a quick count up as soon as they went on sale this morning ( I know I’m sad) and there were 7,254 seats available.

Just had another count and there is 6,733 now, so over 500 sold this morning.

That figure of 6,733 is not much more than the starting number of  match day tickets available during the season so I don’t think season ticket sales will be much different to last season.

Not so simple to do, but does anyone know how the season ticket sales actually compare to last year?

It seemed last year the sales were faster, but that may be due to other factors.

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You can read the faq on the season ticket website but how I read it you just buy a new, different seat from the available list. I presume you have multiple year discount, I think someone on here said this was applied at the pay stage.

Just followed my own advice, go to season ticket website click buy new, pick your new seat. Obviously they have all your details.

I did it, picked a new seat , went to check out and it gave me the same price with my ten year discount.

1 minute ago, hydraulic ram said:

Not so simple to do, but does anyone know how the season ticket sales actually compare to last year?

It seemed last year the sales were faster, but that may be due to other factors.

They were faster, but deadlines shorter as season started in July - and we were bought 366 days ago.  Zero sold so far at same stage.  

At this stage we are over 17,000 higher, or infinite percentage, as they did not go on sale immediately.  

Apples and oranges, due to the unique season last year was.  c19,000 at start of season.  

6 minutes ago, hydraulic ram said:

Sales would have been faster because the time period was much much shorter than this year. 

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Thank you. Got through as I read your post. We have been moved to seats we wanted. Lady I spoke to said it has been far far busier than expected in the ticket office and on phones. Many switching seats but new sales also. Which is excellent unless you are on hold!