Let's raw our lads into play offs

B4ev6is

I am calling all derby fans who are going on sunday to make away end as loud as we can even if we are out numbered by 4 to 1. Even if we should had over 3k going. So we have to try to be that extra man let's get our lads into the play offs let make in no doubt that we belong in them lets not make all this effort and hard and hearts lads have done for nrothing. So let's have a sea of black and white in the away end scarfs flags and ballions.

So is with me.

to be outnumbered 4 to 1 there would only be 9,492 home fans going to the game. 

why should we have over 3k going?

we only belong in them if we are in them at 2pm on Sunday

balloons/roar

other than that, your post is great. but could have gone in the matchday thread nonetheless 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling all derby fans who are going on sunday to make away end as loud as we can even if we are out numbered by 4 to 1. Even if we should had over 3k going. So we have to try to be that extra man let's get our lads into the play offs let make in no doubt that we belong in them lets not make all this effort and hard and hearts lads have done for nrothing. So let's have a sea of black and white in the away end scarfs flags and ballions.

So is with me.

Hope our players aren’t a bit under-cooked 🤔🐏

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

So is with me.

i will be there B4 , lets do all we can to get the lads into the play offs   COYR

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

...but could have gone in the matchday thread nonetheless 

Think of B4's rallying cries as like the editorial in a newspaper. They are separate from the main articles (in this case, the matchday thread) and serve to stir emotions rather than just discuss the issues.

Like many others, I look forward to his posts. During the dark days during the past couple of years, B4's positivity, as reflected in his posts, kept many of us feeling good about the future of the club.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Kieth Loring came out with the slogan “ Roar till your raw “ before we played Crystal Palace in 1996.

Same score line as that match would be nice.

Well, he could have least finished the sentence!  👀

#half-slogan

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Think of B4's rallying cries as like the editorial in a newspaper. They are separate from the main articles (in this case, the matchday thread) and serve to stir emotions rather than just discuss the issues.

Like many others, I look forward to his posts. During the dark days during the past couple of years, B4's positivity, as reflected in his posts, kept many of us feeling good about the future of the club.

I will always look towards postive and I believe derby can do it.