Jack Stretton

angieram

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Fun fact: Stretton hasn't lost a game he's started this season (8 wins and 5 draws)

Fun fact: Stockport's goalkeeper spent a season at Derby, but not many people remember him 😎

20 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I watched 70mins of the Salford Vs Stockport game...wow what a bag of horse dung that was, Stretton was invisible in the time I watched then again so was the football 😱

I watched some of the early game, not much football played by Stockport, hardly worth Stretton being on the pitch his team-mates certainly seemed not to know he was there, no service at all.

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I watched some of the early game, not much football played by Stockport, hardly worth Stretton being on the pitch his team-mates certainly seemed not to know he was there, no service at all.

I agree.

But without wanting to sound clever, I tried to say this a while back. League 2 most definitely and to a certain extent league 1, are almost like playing a different sport compared with the Championship. It’s very very difficult for anyone technically good or reliant on the ball being passed to them will always find it hard. Especially young players still learning.

Its very very difficult to go onto and stand out or boss games.

• 1 month later...