League 1 Play Off Final Date Confirmed | Monday 29th May, 3pm

Day

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

If I was forever ram just get her a ticket she will love it and in south stand too.

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

As far as I know she’s never been to a football match in her life, I don’t think she’s going to start now.

As B4 says, get her tickets in South stand instead, be loads available,  you'll be the only ones there unless there's a beam back!

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

She might like it

Probably won’t be able to see because of fools standing up.

I think because we’re in the days of equality, he ought to give her £20 to spend on herself in town, and she ought to give him £20 to take to the match.

He can have a few pints, and she can buy him a few more from the supermarket for when he gets home.

Its that simple.

Edited by Boycie

19 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Wouldn’t miss the party, wouldn’t want to miss the party, all the family will be there, but it will potentially be my first away game miss for about 5 years.( apart from the Covid season).

It will have to be radio Derby in an earpiece discreetly in one ear like I did at my daughters wedding a few years back when we played Yeovil away.😂

Bloody half fans. It will be up to us diehards then to cheer the boys on in the semi, and final. Don’t all rush to PM me with ticket offers. 

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If I was forever ram just get her a ticket she will love it and in south stand too.

It's Saturday 20th... Second leg... away.

I get that we all love our mums... even those of us who haven't had one for 40 years... and she may well be a wonderful woman, with the sweetest smile, the most romantic tales of yore to tell, and the humour of a hyena... but if she gets a bloody ticket before me, there'll be hell to pay!   👀

9 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Try being in Ilfracombe with a girlfriend who’s a red, in a pub full of reds, watching them win against Huddersfield due to ref having a weston. 

Poor sod

I would taken some were with no signal then say sorry no more petrol

No pub with in 30 miles.