No stopping us now

B4ev6is

Well today we played best football I seen in very very long time spacil in the 2nd half they were outstanding and alright yes the first half we had to hang in there and credit to morecambe they match our game plan but like first half we created a number of chances. But I had one little lad behind only a couple seats away he sang with me and tried his best to match me on loudness. I am slowly creating a sing section. And at the end of the game I gave a little lad a fist pump as mark of respect. I dont think she like people getting behind the team. But back on topic I think one on one with the keeping and he was brought down by morecambe player brought the player down. I said to the people near he should have pulled the ball back let fly with a shot. But mins later macgoldick took beaty of free kick pull the ball back and hit it hard and low to far corner and said that what should done first time. And so pleased james collions to score that pently maybe now get firing again score more goals.

Can we catch Plymouth and wednesday hell yes we can and title fight is on.

Come on you rams.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today we played best football I seen in very very long time spacil in the 2nd half they were outstanding and alright yes the first half we had to hang in there and credit to morecambe they match our game plan but like first half we created a number of chances. But I had one little lad behind only a couple seats away he sang with me and tried his best to match me on loudness. I am slowly creating a sing section. And at the end of the game I gave a little lad a fist pump as mark of respect. I dont think she like people getting behind the team. But back on topic I think one on one with the keeping and he was brought down by morecambe player brought the player down. I said to the people near he should have pulled the ball back let fly with a shot. But mins later macgoldick took beaty of free kick pull the ball back and hit it hard and low to far corner and said that what should done first time. And so pleased james collions to score that pently maybe now get firing again score more goals.

Can we catch Plymouth and wednesday hell yes we can and title fight is on.

Come on you rams.

I think you are so excited, you have forgotten to tell us all about whoever it is that doesn't like people getting behind the team!
Have you missed a bit? 
Who is "she"?
And why do you think she doesn't like people getting behind the team.
Don't leave us all in suspense!

I suspect you've got a fascinating story to tell us there.  So calm down, write it down slowly, and give us every detail.  

Peronally, I can't wait to hear all about it.  I'm as excited as you, now!
This is gonna be the best Saturday night ever!

?

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think you are so excited, you have forgotten to tell us all about whoever it is that doesn't like people getting behind the team!
Have you missed a bit? 
Who is "she"?
And why do you think she doesn't like people getting behind the team.
Don't leave us all in suspense!

I suspect you've got a fascinating story to tell us there.  So calm down, write it down slowly, and give us every detail.  

Peronally, I can't wait to hear all about it.  I'm as excited as you, now!
This is gonna be the best Saturday night ever!

?

Sorry mate I meant to say a women who did not people chanting getting behind the team she glared at me I throught tough luck I am getting behind the lads.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry mate I meant to say a women who did not people chanting getting behind the team she glared at me I throught tough luck I am getting behind the lads.

Good for you mate. 

Although... are you sure she was glaring?  She may have just been mesmerized by the scintillating football.    

1 hour ago, cstand said:

Ain’t no stopping us now we’re on the move.

Ain’t no stopping us now we got the groove.

Hmmmm

Could start some kind of chant something

Derby no stopping us

Black and white army just like lads

No stopping us now

Anyone got any other ideas

Plus family friendly chant.

It’s all good news for sure but of all the top teams we have by far the toughest run-in with away games at Wycombe, Weds, Plymouth, Barnsley, Portsmouth….

The optimist says this could be good news as it gives us the opportunity to win against the top two… but the pessimist says that we could quite likely lose some of these 6 pointer games and that kills our auto promo (or even top 6) chances.

Maybe it’s best if Weds are promoted before we play them last game …. Although in truth the easiest game would probably be if they are cemented in third place and with the  playoffs beckoning they rest a few players in the last game …???

12 hours ago, caymanram said:

It’s all good news for sure but of all the top teams we have by far the toughest run-in with away games at Wycombe, Weds, Plymouth, Barnsley, Portsmouth….

The optimist says this could be good news as it gives us the opportunity to win against the top two… but the pessimist says that we could quite likely lose some of these 6 pointer games and that kills our auto promo (or even top 6) chances.

Maybe it’s best if Weds are promoted before we play them last game …. Although in truth the easiest game would probably be if they are cemented in third place and with the  playoffs beckoning they rest a few players in the last game …???

Hell no

We can and will catch shiffield wednesday stop being nagtive.

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

No she was infront of us maybe 8 to 9 rows infront of us misable person.

She recognised you as the person standing in front of her and her boy throughout the game at Port Vale. She hasn't forgotten you.

I dont think so some how as I never freaking saw her and probley first game ever even been too.

And besides I was only one standing at portvale.

By the way I was sitting down I midge stood for half a secound. While I got chants going.

Like I say just misable person most likely her kids starting join and she in she probley told shut and be quite thinks all stadiums been librays I wish gone to one instead misable witch.