No stopping us now

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont think so some how as I never freaking saw her and probley first game ever even been too.

And besides I was only one standing at portvale.

By the way I was sitting down I midge stood for half a secound. While I got chants going.

Like I say just misable person most likely her kids starting join and she in she probley told shut and be quite thinks all stadiums been librays I wish gone to one instead misable witch.

She was probably having a bad day, as she usually comes across as very pleasant, considerate, and polite, when she posts on here.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If mean angie she always alright with me.

No, I wasn't refering to angie.

We don't know why this woman felt the need to "Glare at you", and you don't appear to know either.
And yet you are are happy to call her "A miserable witch", which seems a tad impolite to me.  Disrespectful even.

I ain't no judge, so I'll butt out.  None of my business, and I'd have been wiser to have not commented in the first place.  Apologies for getting involved.

I hope both you and this woman enjoy the next game a bit more.

?

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

We don't know why this woman felt the need to "Glare at you", and you don't appear to know either.
And yet you are are happy to call her "A miserable witch", which seems a tad impolite to me.  Disrespectful even.

I ain't no judge, so I'll butt out.  None of my business, and I'd have been wiser to have not commented in the first place.  Apologies for getting involved.

?

Well I was not doing anything wrong apart from getting behind the team and the lads.

What gives her right glare at me.

57 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

Fine If makes her happy fine I am sorry but not sorry for getting behind the team.

About name calling bit. Just dont get while sit in silence not chant get behind the team I sang family friend songs but super derby super rams and stuff like that.

On 05/02/2023 at 01:58, caymanram said:

It’s all good news for sure but of all the top teams we have by far the toughest run-in with away games at Wycombe, Weds, Plymouth, Barnsley, Portsmouth….

The optimist says this could be good news as it gives us the opportunity to win against the top two… but the pessimist says that we could quite likely lose some of these 6 pointer games and that kills our auto promo (or even top 6) chances.

Maybe it’s best if Weds are promoted before we play them last game …. Although in truth the easiest game would probably be if they are cemented in third place and with the  playoffs beckoning they rest a few players in the last game …???

We've already had Pompey away. 0-0 draw on Friday 18th of November.

On 05/02/2023 at 00:58, caymanram said:

It’s all good news for sure but of all the top teams we have by far the toughest run-in with away games at Wycombe, Weds, Plymouth, Barnsley, Portsmouth….

The optimist says this could be good news as it gives us the opportunity to win against the top two… but the pessimist says that we could quite likely lose some of these 6 pointer games and that kills our auto promo (or even top 6) chances.

Maybe it’s best if Weds are promoted before we play them last game …. Although in truth the easiest game would probably be if they are cemented in third place and with the  playoffs beckoning they rest a few players in the last game …???

A glass half full person might say that Derby's games are made up of easy home games and more difficult away games where they need to step up the performances. This should result in fairly easy points in half of the games, whereas teams in the opposite situation will need to be on their game both home and away, with home games against the better teams and even the poorer teams are no walk over on their home grounds, as we know from dropping points at Fleetwood, Morcambe and Burton.