TV Coverage Dream Team

Day

Always a lot of hate for pundits and commentators, so what would your lineup be?

Presenter:

Pundit:

Pundit:

Pundit:

Commentator:

Co Commentator:

When picking your lineup, they must be selected in their current role(s). 

For example:

Lineker could only be selected as the presenter.

Gary Neville could be placed as a pundit or co commentator. One role only.

Taribo West can not be selected anywhere.

Presenter: Mark Chapman - easily the best the BBC/ITV have got. Sky one's are all too stilted and scared of Graeme Souness.

Pundit 1: Roy Keane - could go off at any moment, straddles the line of playing up to his character and actually believing the b******* he talks very well.

Pundit 2: Chris Waddle - mostly on the radio but has done TV I'm sure. Good knowledge, wouldn't back down when Keane challenges him for daring to praise a will o' the wisp winger.

Pundit 3: Need a bit of light relief, so Micah Richards just edges out Ian Wright for me. 

Commentator: Think there's a dearth compared to 15 years ago so will have to go with Jon Champion. Has good rapport with my Co-Comm and has rarity value with only doing World Cups and Amazon Prime. Mowbray too dull, Drury too bombastic, Pearce too Robot Wars.

Co-Comm: Ally McCoist. No competition when it comes to the TV alternatives. Some good Radio ones around but none that are good enough to knock Ally out the chair.

Edited by JoetheRam

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Presenter: Mark Chapman - easily the best the BBC/ITV have got. Sky one's are all too stilted and scared of Graeme Souness.

Pundit 1: Roy Keane - could go off at any moment, straddles the line of playing up to his character and actually believing the b******* he talks very well.

Pundit 2: Chris Waddle - mostly on the radio but has done TV I'm sure. Good knowledge, wouldn't back down when Keane challenges him for daring to praise a will o' the wisp winger.

Pundit 3: Need a bit of light relief, so Micah Richards just edges out Ian Wright for me. 

Commentator: Think there's a dearth compared to 15 years ago so will have to go with Jon Champion. Has good rapport with my Co-Comm and has rarity value with only doing World Cups and Amazon Prime. Mowbray too dull, Drury too bombastic, Pearce too Robot Wars.

Co-Comm: Ally McCoist. No competition when it comes to the TV alternatives. Some good Radio ones around but none that are good enough to knock Ally out the chair.

Go along with all of that except Micah Richards. He drives me nuts.

Ian Wright was not only a great footballer, he is a great man, truly caring for his family and others - and should be remembered for the respect he showed in the last game at the BBG.

In the context of punditry, he's great when you need someone to exude confidence and positivity.