Rams Christmas Hospital Visit

Caerphilly Ram

I couldn’t see another place to share the above so started a new thread, mods please move/merge if there’s a more appropriate and existing thread. Just thought it worth shouting about this nice little community touch from some of the coaching and playing staff, the pandemic and off the field situation seemed to deny so many feel good moments that it’s nice to see normality resume with this sort of thing. Well done ? ? 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I couldn’t see another place to share the above so started a new thread, mods please move/merge if there’s a more appropriate and existing thread. Just thought it worth shouting about this nice little community touch from some of the coaching and playing staff, the pandemic and off the field situation seemed to deny so many feel good moments that it’s nice to see normality resume with this sort of thing. Well done ? ? 

Love it, thank you for sharing it. Where I live in Woodley (Berks) all of the bikers get together and deliver presents to the hospitals and hospices, there are over a thousand of them and thousands of us get on the streets to clap them. This is what Christmas is for 

Makes me pleased my little one was at queens medical June-Sept. It was hard enough having a very poorly daughter… I don’t know what I’d have done if I’d have had to meet forest players too! 

All jokes aside this is a great thing that many clubs do, any little boost to little ones and parents too in those dark times makes the world of difference ????