Sloppy derby today

B4ev6is

I feel sorry for the lads but we got stop giving pentlys away but the ref was awful the ref did not have a clue what happened asking players who should be sent off. Can derby Appel the red card.

but we had chances to have a bigger score line but the fan who ran on the pitch thanks a lot maybe cost us a place in the next round.

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I feel sorry for the lads but we got stop giving pentlys away but the ref was awful the ref did not have a clue what happened asking players who should be sent off. Can derby Appel the red card.

but we had chances to have a bigger score line but the fan who ran on the pitch thanks a lot maybe cost us a place in the next round.

Agree we need to stop giving penalties away- especially such a sloppy one at 2-0 up today.

Not sure anything that happened at Torquay today was the refs fault. Certainly nowhere near the worst we have had this season.

I found the substitution of NML more odd- was he the right person to come off in that moment after we had gone down to 10 men? Was he just knackered?

Also Osula coming off - when he was on for a hat trick was strange. I think if PW wanted to strengthen midfield at that point there were others that could have come off other than him.

8 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I think we controlled Bristol Rovers

They scored two, had 10 attempts at goal and had 57% possession. We did cut them apart then conceded that late penalty to make the second half a little more nervous.