5000 League Games

Day

6 minutes ago, David said:

Fair play to @Foreveram who has not missed one of them. ?

No I missed one or two of the early ones when my model T was off the road. Seriously though I was thinking about this and trying to work out how many of these I have seen. It’s a lot harder when you have a young family and lots of commitments, some some years more than others  but I reckon its about 1,600 to 1,700. What about anyone else.

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

No I missed one or two of the early ones when my model T was off the road. Seriously though I was thinking about this and trying to work out how many of these I have seen. It’s a lot harder when you have a young family and lots of commitments, some some years more than others  but I reckon its about 1,600 to 1,700. What about anyone else.

1700 some serious commitment, seen some real tripe! 

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I think I'm past 2,000 but I have a friend called Dave Dallison, who I think is either very close to or just past 3,000. He hadn't missed an away game since 1980 until this past couple of matches, because of hopefully temporary medical problems - he's still going to the home games. I think he's only missed one home game since the early 60s.

My figures include games in all competitions, not just League games.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

16 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I think I'm past 2,000 but I have a friend called Dave Dallison, who I think is either very close to or just past 3,000. He hadn't missed an away game since 1980 until this past couple of matches, because of hopefully temporary medical problems - he's still going to the home games. I think he's only missed one home game since the early 60s.

My figures include games in all competitions, not just League games.

I was only counting league games cos that was the subject matter, so cup games included that would put me towards 2,000. 

Nice of Rick Parry to say how fantastic this achievement is and how the Founder Member clubs are so important

We nearly didn't make it to 5,000 though did we Rick ?

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/september/rams-milestone-game-is-an-incredible-landmark-says-efl-chair/

Edited by SamUltraRam

11 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Nice of Rick Parry to say how fantastic this achievement is and how the Founder Member clubs are so important

We nearly didn't make it to 5,000 though did we Rick ?

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/september/rams-milestone-game-is-an-incredible-landmark-says-efl-chair/

And Rick shows his true knowledge of football by suggesting in his statement that Brian Clough got us two league championships in the 70s. One Rick, one, you rick. Dave MacKay’s was the other one.