Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Ordered my Bolton tickets just over a week ago and still not arrived. Maybe delayed due to mail strikes but they are normally posted quickly. Anyone else having delays?

Similar to yourself. Beginning to think I may have dropped a clanger by taking the postal option. Royal Mail deny they are prioritising parcels over letters but that is a barefaced lie. ?

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Ordered my Bolton tickets just over a week ago and still not arrived. Maybe delayed due to mail strikes but they are normally posted quickly. Anyone else having delays?

Mine arrived 4 days after ordering with a strike in between. It’ll probably be due to luck and the efficiency of the local sorting office though i guess me and HorsforthRam will have the same one, unless he’s moved.

Just got my Cheltenham away seat tickets delivered to my inbox for printing at home. Hopefully another day when I can sit down on my seat away from home without an inconsiderate t*** in front of me forcing me to stand; although I won't take much notice if the inconsiderate t***s want to chant "How s*** must you be, you sit down at home!" ?

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Just got my Cheltenham away seat tickets delivered to my inbox for printing at home. Hopefully another day when I can sit down on my seat away from home without an inconsiderate t*** in front of me forcing me to stand; although I won't take much notice if the inconsiderate t***s want to chant "How s*** must you be, you sit down at home!" ?

You've done well to get Cheltenham tickets already 

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

It was ok at Burton, the stewards asked the first few rows to sit down and everyone did( even B4 and his dad). As it should be, anyone wishing to stand buy a terrace ticket.

Looking forward to Cheltenham, hotels booked, Meatloaf tribute act at the nearby theatre Friday evening, Just been doing my research for a nice restaurant for Saturday night. Oh and the match Saturday afternoon☺️.

24 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It was ok at Burton, the stewards asked the first few rows to sit down and everyone did( even B4 and his dad). As it should be, anyone wishing to stand buy a terrace ticket.

Looking forward to Cheltenham, hotels booked, Meatloaf tribute act at the nearby theatre Friday evening, Just been doing my research for a nice restaurant for Saturday night. Oh and the match Saturday afternoon☺️.

The away seating section at Burton was very small. It always works there and people sit down. As you should well know, elsewhere when we always have just seats everyone is forced to stand. Not long ago Man. Utd. away fans always stood and were ridiculed for doing it. We are now the Man. Utd. of the third tier. You buy a seat but can't sit in it.

Enjoy your Meatloaf tribute act and your meal. I hope you don't have to stand up while watching or eating. I'll enjoy sitting down watching the Rams at Cheltenham. I hope you are able to sit down too.

50 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

You've done well to get Cheltenham tickets already 

I bought them online from Cheltenham. They went on sale yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Maybe he has, maybe he knows someone in the village ?.

No, I did it all by myself. It's called using your nouse ?. Ever tried it?

3 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

The away seating section at Burton was very small. It always works there and people sit down. As you should well know, elsewhere when we always have just seats everyone is forced to stand. Not long ago Man. Utd. away fans always stood and were ridiculed for doing it. We are now the Man. Utd. of the third tier. You buy a seat but can't sit in it.

Enjoy your Meatloaf tribute act and your meal. I hope you don't have to stand up while watching or eating. I'll enjoy sitting down watching the Rams at Cheltenham. I hope you are able to sit down too.

I’ll be sitting down for the meal and Meatloaf concert but probably standing for the football, still … two outta three ain’t bad.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

I’ll be sitting down for the meal and Meatloaf concert but probably standing for the football, still … two outta three ain’t bad.

Two out of three if you like Meatloaf. He's the music equivalent of Forest and Leeds to football for me. If he was playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains and put Bob Dylan or Neil Young on very loud to drown him out. But each to their own ?.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Not that I was happy about it I gave stewards I could not see bloody inconsiderate people should have left us standing up.

Grrrr grrrr grrrr

There only club that inforce it.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Not that I was happy about it I gave stewards I could not see bloody inconsiderate people should have left us standing up.

Grrrr grrrr grrrr

There only club that inforce it.

Don't get this attitude,  everyone knows you like to stand up, you had a choice at Burton to get tickets for the terrace so why not buy them?