Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Not much different from last night Morecambe seats sold 270, standing 35. 1,495 left. Lincoln 98 sold, 1,944 left. Plenty left for 15+.

really hoping Lincoln are left until general sale. Me and my gf really want to make the trip as it's just 2 days before my birthday ? 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

We have trouble with that ticket website every time we use it! ?‍♀️

If you email Emma on slo@dcfc.co.uk with any ticket site issues then she wil pass it upon to the DCFC senior management team. I also had issues this morning, and do pretty often tbh.

On 25/08/2022 at 20:45, Foreveram said:

First day of sale not exactly a mad rush Morecambe tickets sold 263 seated 30 standing. Lincoln tickets sold 87. Who’s saving up for Liverpool.

how do you find these figures?

22 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Derby County official site ticket page, only accessed for the first two days if you have 20+ priority, now on day 4 so should be accessible to 15+.

Ah I have away membership but with no games. 

Will have to see if anyone else updates it. 

Right, here we go, it’s not always straight forward with the ticket site as others will agree with, an area of seats in the Morecambe allocation that appeared to be block booked when the tickets first went on sale have partially reappeared so the numbers sold for seats is less than the figure I gave 2 days ago, these are the figures as it stands going to 10+ tomorrow morning.

Morecambe allocation 1,800, standing 1,200, sold 205, 995 left. Seats 590, 144 sold, 446 left.

Lincoln allocation 2,042, sold 218,  1,824 left. Plenty left for the next priority group at least.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Right, here we go, it’s not always straight forward with the ticket site as others will agree with, an area of seats in the Morecambe allocation that appeared to be block booked when the tickets first went on sale have partially reappeared so the numbers sold for seats is less than the figure I gave 2 days ago, these are the figures as it stands going to 10+ tomorrow morning.

Morecambe allocation 1,800, standing 1,200, sold 205, 995 left. Seats 590, 144 sold, 446 left.

Lincoln allocation 2,042, sold 218,  1,824 left. Plenty left for the next priority group at least.

Cheers. I might actually get tickets this time.