Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

56 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I had a quick look on the EFL site and seem to recall it said something like a minimum of 2,000 or 10% if the ground/stadium is smaller.

I might be wrong though.

Because we normal get whole upper away end some of the lower that's why it is wrong.

58 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Because we normal get whole upper away end some of the lower that's why it is wrong.

Just because they have given us more tickets in the past doesn't mean they would this time. I would imagine they would give us pretty much the minimum they have to which, from memory, is only 2000. Let's worry about reaching the play offs first but if we did make it and had to face Wednesday, I'd imagine they'd give us pretty much the same as for this game.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Just because they have given us more tickets in the past doesn't mean they would this time. I would imagine they would give us pretty much the minimum they have to which, from memory, is only 2000. Let's worry about reaching the play offs first but if we did make it and had to face Wednesday, I'd imagine they'd give us pretty much the same as for this game.

All because newcastle fans being mardy and wrecked it for rest of us.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

All because newcastle fans being mardy and wrecked it for rest of us.

Maybe although as I said earlier:

1) We didn't give them a full allocation either

2) I'm sure Health and Safety would have done a review and not insisted on a reduced capacity just because the Newcastle fans were being "mardy"

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

2) I'm sure Health and Safety would have done a review and not insisted on a reduced capacity just because the Newcastle fans were being "mardy"

They got a reduced allocation because of the broken seats and the need for bigger segregation due to bottle throwing the last time we played them. 

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If was not for them we would been given whole upper stand.

The Wendies have now sold out the current home allocation. A lot of their supporters think that tomorrow they will put the Leppings Lane lower tier on sale to home supporters.

12 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

The Wendies have now sold out the current home allocation. A lot of their supporters think that tomorrow they will put the Leppings Lane lower tier on sale to home supporters.

Hence my point is why not just give whole upper tier end then.

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

If was not for them we would been given whole upper stand.

How much of the upper stand are we getting? All except the front few rows (I honestly don't know). If that is the case then presumably it's because they don't want Derby fans lobbing anything onto their fans in the lower tier. If so, has it really got anything to do with the Newcastle fans?

44 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How much of the upper stand are we getting? All except the front few rows (I honestly don't know). If that is the case then presumably it's because they don't want Derby fans lobbing anything onto their fans in the lower tier. If so, has it really got anything to do with the Newcastle fans?

2300 something

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

2300 something

I know that's how many we're getting but I wasn't sure if that was because a) we're only getting the upper tier and b) only the front few rows are being kept empty to protect their fans in the lower tier. Annoying but, I guess, understandable if they're able to split the stand between upper and lower tier which, of course, we're not able to. 

I assume Newcastle got the lower tier as well which would mean our reduced allocation doesn't seem to really have a lot to do with the Newcastle fans.