Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

One boot mate but does make me a tad taller.

You want to see how tall @Boycie is when he wears his high heels at the weekend!

Still can't walk in them properly which is why he hasn't been going to games despite having a season ticket.

Wearing stilettos and climbing those East Stand steps at his age is risky business.

2 hours ago, David said:

You want to see how tall @Boycie is when he wears his high heels at the weekend!

Still can't walk in them properly which is why he hasn't been going to games despite having a season ticket.

Wearing stilettos and climbing those East Stand steps at his age is risky business.

Mine got took a little bit of practice with.

On 25/03/2023 at 17:50, Boycie said:

I feel sorry for the ones that went, it looked a terrible second half display, the away end was very thinned out with 5 to go, I don’t blame em.

I’m trying to find footage to confirm it one way or another but I was there and seem to recall the away end didn’t thin out too much.

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and dad the one who remain.

As @Rev is saying, you, your dad and the majority remained.

That’s how I remembered it. I was along the side not behind the goal. I remember looking across and being surprised how many had stuck it out until the end given the game was lost. Credit to everyone that did.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

As @Rev is saying, you, your dad and the majority remained.

That’s how I remembered it. I was along the side not behind the goal. I remember looking across and being surprised how many had stuck it out until the end given the game was lost. Credit to everyone that did.

Same place. The majority stayed happily.

20 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Same place. The majority stayed happily.

I wouldn't say happily! 

The ones that went were the mostly the same ones who were up and down to the toilets every 15 minutes or so throughout the game.

I fear for the youth of this country's future urological health if they can't hold a pee for 45 minutes in their early 20's.

Honest to God, one lad couldn't have seen more than 15 minutes of match action before Collins coming on tilted him over the edge and he disappeared.