Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

14 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

The demand for away tickets is definitely dropping off. I've reached the 10+ category for next season but we've had home seats at Burton, Cheltenham, Wycombe and Oxford. I bought Peterborough in the home end five weeks ago, Forest Green last week and today Bristol Rovers. Only Exeter and Sheffield Wednesday to sort now.

I dont think dropping of any mate.

20 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

The demand for away tickets is definitely dropping off. I've reached the 10+ category for next season but we've had home seats at Burton, Cheltenham, Wycombe and Oxford. I bought Peterborough in the home end five weeks ago, Forest Green last week and today Bristol Rovers. Only Exeter and Sheffield Wednesday to sort now.

If the team isn’t trying like Saturday you can’t expect the support to

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If the team isn’t trying like Saturday you can’t expect the support to

If that was the case you'd be right. But I don't think that the team was not trying; it is not in the nature of this squad. Simply Fleetwood were set up to counter us. They were physically stronger and quicker to the ball; just like Lincoln, Wycombe, Barnsley and Shrewsbury in recent weeks and Plymouth, Lincoln and Port Vale earlier in the season. Any team good enough and able to play that way will be difficult for us at the moment.

Warne is a big thinker about man management but I don't believe he helped himself one iota by withdrawing Hourihane and Springett two minutes before half-time. There was no need for that sort of public immediacy at the time and he would have been better served by making the changes discreetly in the dressing room at half-time. He has some confidence building to undertake with those two this week.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Warne is a big thinker about man management but I don't believe he helped himself one iota by withdrawing Hourihane and Springett two minutes before half-time. There was no need for that sort of public immediacy at the time and he would have been better served by making the changes discreetly in the dressing room at half-time. He has some confidence building to undertake with those two this week.

PW said he and the coaches were musing on what changes should be made, It was a statement of intent from the manager even tho he said it wasn't to embarrass the players...I've been watching the game as much as you have BR...it was an embarrassment for them, He like us were shocked at what we were seeing, There comes a time when a manager has to show the supporter...this aint good enough, I said to the fella next to me...Davies has escaped but not in the dressing room, I'm on record here saying Davies is shot, I understand PW playing Davies...we won 3-2 the week before, So Davies is given another opportunity...well for 45mins anyway.

The players need to show this season hasn't ended prematurely and I don't think it has, This week is a big week down at Moor Farm all need to up their game or PP will not be a happy place to play. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Who is abusing them? 

Loads of people on saturday and two lads shouting abusing collions and warn get f macgoldick on I turned and said only just come back from injury and they said dont f care get him on.

I said people next to me what do they expect collions or macgoldick to do when no service to them.