Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

On 23/02/2023 at 23:56, B4ev6is said:

May I know they do vegan food 

But what type food do they do

Like pies and stuff.

All vegan B4. There's plant based all manner of stuff these days. When veganism first took off as a "thing" the offerings were, IMO, pretty rank. Down the years they've got far tastier. Take Chili con carne for instance. Leave the the mince out and add mushrooms. Chilli sin carne. Tasty, healthy food. The plant based meats are also good these days. One of my sons is vegan and I cook a vegan meal occasionally. The doctors agree that eating vegetarian or vegan a couple of times a week is good for your health.  

4 hours ago, MadAmster said:

All vegan B4. There's plant based all manner of stuff these days. When veganism first took off as a "thing" the offerings were, IMO, pretty rank. Down the years they've got far tastier. Take Chili con carne for instance. Leave the the mince out and add mushrooms. Chilli sin carne. Tasty, healthy food. The plant based meats are also good these days. One of my sons is vegan and I cook a vegan meal occasionally. The doctors agree that eating vegetarian or vegan a couple of times a week is good for your health.  

I tried some I liked some I didn't but I still like my meat.

I do pasta bake vegetarian one Mark's and spencers.