Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 minute ago, angieram said:

It really means expect standing and several fans to a "seat" in that area! 

Good move.

Someone is reading my posts!

Maybe not.

Probably not.

But just like Ronaldo I'm claiming it.

31 minutes ago, angieram said:

You can claim what you like, but Nick asks for this at every SCG meeting. ?

Hahaha! Yes I do! Watch this space I reckon for safe standing ... only been saying it for 13 odd years! You wouldn't think we were one of the first teams to officially back it ...

I will pop a separate post up soon about the return of the singing blocks. Been on my mind for a while now so glad we managed to get something sorted again.

54 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

So what has changed.

It'll reduce the proportion of "standers" in the rest of the seating areas at least, since I imagine that everyone buying a ticket for the Singing Section will be fans who usually stand at away matches. 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

While I agree that every little helps, anyone that thinks only people in this area will stand up are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Always going to be one, but anyone that purchases a ticket in the singing block with the intention of sitting down is a little selfish and a bit of an arse really.

The idea is to allow like minded fans get together and create a decent atmosphere, why go in there if that's not your thing? Makes no sense.

I'm sure it will be littered by those that want to be in the atmosphere and not contribute, head glued into their phones, but to go with the intention of sitting down is and demanding those around you do the same is like I say being a bit of an arse, I wouldn't expect those fans around to be that accommodating either.

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Hopefully this will placate @B4ev6is and co who feel the need to stand all game and get grumpy at others who don't.

Make sure your tickets are in this area please. I'll make sure that mine and my lads tickets aren't. 

Even with if dont I think people will stand up regardless mate.

Just told my dad so hopeful we will get tickets in there.

They have massive away area.

14 minutes ago, David said:

Always going to be one, but anyone that purchases a ticket in the singing block with the intention of sitting down is a little selfish and a bit of an arse really.

The idea is to allow like minded fans get together and create a decent atmosphere, why go in there if that's not your thing? Makes no sense.

I'm sure it will be littered by those that want to be in the atmosphere and not contribute, head glued into their phones, but to go with the intention of sitting down is and demanding those around you do the same is like I say being a bit of an arse, I wouldn't expect those fans around to be that accommodating either.

You misunderstood my point, people outside of the singing section will still stand up, even on the front row.

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You misunderstood my point, people outside of the singing section will still stand up, even on the front row.

I would expect once sold out, others will try to buy tickets in blocks around this one, so if I wanted to sit, the best chance would be buying in a block as far away as possible.

I do think they should introduce a "family block" as well, where it's expected fans will want to sit.

3 minutes ago, David said:

I would expect once sold out, others will try to buy tickets in blocks around this one, so if I wanted to sit, the best chance would be buying in a block as far away as possible.

I do think they should introduce a "family block" as well, where it's expected fans will want to sit.

I’ve never met you but I assume you’re a considerate person, sadly many aren’t.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Can they sell tickets accepting people are going to break the ground rules?