Dale Stephens

Mckram

30 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is that what your hearing Nicko…..I mean Big Trav ? Wouldn’t expect you to commit yourself at this stage so understand your vagueness ITKlikenixonandbigtrav

I did state a day which I believe will be Saturday just before the Leicester game similar style to Roberts and Smith. If i was Nixon id be saying maybe this week maybe the next etc LOL

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I did state a day which I believe will be Saturday just before the Leicester game similar style to Roberts and Smith. If i was Nixon id be saying maybe this week maybe the next etc LOL

if you were Nixon you’d say ‘working all hours to get this one done. Complications could see it take to next week. Or it could be done within 3 seconds” 

2 hours ago, jono said:

Clearly we are all hanging on Bird and Knight but does anyone have to leave ? . If you look at the ins and outs - net - we haven’t added big numbers to the squad. 

Outs so far : Plange, Festy, Ebowei, Watson, Lawrence, Allsop, Roos, Morrison, and earlier Jozwiak, Shinnie 

Unknown status : Fozzy, Byrne, Buchanan, Bielik, CKR

Williams. Hutchinson. Marshall.  Jags and Baldock gone earlier.  A few other youngsters too I think . Some big earners gone or AWOL. 

36 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Williams. Hutchinson. Marshall.  Jags and Baldock gone earlier.  A few other youngsters too I think . Some big earners gone or AWOL. 

Exactly, so despite all the excitement over supposed large numbers of incomings, our player actual numbers haven’t grown from the slim squad we had last season. I can’t seeing anyone being pushed out to make room because I am sure there’s plenty.