I saw my old tetsudo instructor on monday

B4ev6is

He was telling me how sad he was when I had to pack up my tetsudo and how special I could have been I knew that as well but I am feeling a bit fed up use to able to do stuff i came pretty close winning stuff in national tetsudo champership but my condation and put a stop to that.

But i do miss it so much but he is such a good man I was please to see him but he said I put some weight on but sorry excuses we used to do were extremely physical demanding.

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Saw my mate, the other day,
He said that he'd seen Old Mayagi.
He waxed it on, He waxed it off,
He show no respect to the bad bully

Mayagi, Mayagi, He goes by the name of Mayagi

regards,
Daniel son. 

Not funny

I was very very very good at it

Well I used enjoyed it 

I have always loved martial arts as I do my derby county.

43 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Not funny

Well I used enjoyed it 

Important to keep moving, B4. Just do a little bit of what you can remember for fun. Will keep your muscles stretched. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Not funny

Well I used enjoyed it 

Your frustration was and is clear, so apologies for making light of the situation.  I assure you there was no malice intended, nor offence meant, but yeah, you're right to call me out on it.
My only defence is that I need to try to not be so easily led by others who put these ideas in my head... mentioning no names, but the ringleaders know who they are!  ?  Hopefully one day I will learn to keep my gob shut, and stop trying to be one of the gang!

Apologies again, buddy.

... we are still buddies, yeah?  ?

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Your frustration was and is clear, so apologies for making light of the situation.  I assure you there was no malice intended, nor offence meant, but yeah, you're right to call me out on it.
My only defence is that I need to try to not be so easily led by others who put these ideas in my head... mentioning no names, but the ringleaders know who they are!  ?  Hopefully one day I will learn to keep my gob shut, and stop trying to be one of the gang!

Apologies again, buddy.

... we are still buddies, yeah?  ?

Dont worry about just not easy to hear just how good I could have been sigh and got reward for good teaching.

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He was telling me how sad he was when I had to pack up my tetsudo and how special I could have been I knew that as well but I am feeling a bit fed up use to able to do stuff i came pretty close winning stuff in national tetsudo champership but my condation and put a stop to that.

But i do miss it so much but he is such a good man I was please to see him but he said I put some weight on but sorry excuses we used to do were extremely physical demanding.

I've never heard of Tetsudo but after a quick check I could see it was the same thing I came across in the 1970s when it was called Goyararu.  Not many people in the martial arts had ever heard of it. I had a bit of contact with someone who trained and I went to watch a few sessions. It looked like a good way to get fit but it also looked a bit like a cult. I doubt if it would be of much use for self-defence. The advent of MMA showed that the most useful martial arts in a real fight were  boxing, wrestling, judo and Jiu-Jitsu. There were top fighters with a karate background but they would have been easily beaten unless they were also experts in the other aforementioned martial arts. Some martial arts such as aikido have been shown to be a complete waste of time. 

3 minutes ago, Normanton Lad said:

I've never heard of Tetsudo but after a quick check I could see it was the same thing I came across in the 1970s when it was called Goyararu.  Not many people in the martial arts had ever heard of it. I had a bit of contact with someone who trained and I went to watch a few sessions. It looked like a good way to get fit but it also looked a bit like a cult. I doubt if it would be of much use for self-defence. The advent of MMA showed that the most useful martial arts in a real fight were  boxing, wrestling, judo and Jiu-Jitsu. There were top fighters with a karate background but they would have been easily beaten unless they were also experts in the other aforementioned martial arts. Some martial arts such as aikido have been shown to be a complete waste of time. 

You be careful, you never know when the Panda will strike!

13 minutes ago, Normanton Lad said:

It tetsudo come in handy I had to use it once way back then I just start had to use it. But they also teach how defand your self I remember a session once in a circle and about 10 in a circle one person in middle and one person came in and object was how well deal with the situation.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It tetsudo come in handy I had to use it once way back then I just start had to use it. But they also teach how defand your self I remember a session once in a circle and about 10 in a circle one person in middle and one person came in and object was how well deal with the situation.

In threatening situations you need confidence and inner calm as much as anything and if Tetsudo gave you that, it was well worth it. 

Hope you find something to replace it if you're not able to get back to it. 

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

In threatening situations you need confidence and inner calm as much as anything and if Tetsudo gave you that, it was well worth it. 

Hope you find something to replace it if you're not able to get back to it. 

No not really 

Any other martial arts no go I am afraid I have condation that any joint in my body can come out at any time and my right shoulder If come out of place to far I could lose that arm for good been living with this condation since I was 11.

It took me months convince my mum to let me doing it I was in my 20s then so about 4 years ago I fully bullied my hamstring. And that when this issues first started but also got ran over when I was 17 or 18 years old and that when I had issues with my right ankle.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

No not really 

Any other martial arts no go I am afraid I have condation that any joint in my body can come out at any time and my right shoulder If come out of place to far I could lose that arm for good been living with this condation since I was 11.

It took me months convince my mum to let me doing it I was in my 20s then so about 4 years ago I fully bullied my hamstring. And that when this issues first started but also got ran over when I was 17 or 18 years old and that when I had issues with my right ankle.

Now now now

Please keep nice guys.