Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Think it could be interesting to see what the response to this is from Forest fans and elsewhere, seeing as he's currently facing charges in a sex crime case in Argentina. Innocent until proven guilty, and all that, but personally wouldn't want to be risking £10m on it.

Hard to bet against the current PL bottom six remaining as the bottom six.

Luton, Sheffield Utd, Burnley, Everton, Bournemouth and Wolves.

Forest were lucky last season with the three that went down vastly underperforming.

This season they don’t need any luck. They are simply better than at least 5 others down there. 

1 hour ago, JfR said:

Think it could be interesting to see what the response to this is from Forest fans and elsewhere, seeing as he's currently facing charges in a sex crime case in Argentina. Innocent until proven guilty, and all that, but personally wouldn't want to be risking £10m on it.

You can’t have ethics and be a florist fan.

8 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Hard to bet against the current PL bottom six remaining as the bottom six.

Luton, Sheffield Utd, Burnley, Everton, Bournemouth and Wolves.

Forest were lucky last season with the three that went down vastly underperforming.

This season they don’t need any luck. They are simply better than at least 5 others down there. 

I said at the time much to people calling me out it was an extremely tough division last year , they did well to stay up and now it’s back to normal with those guaranteed to go down. We will not see the 3 that come up stay up for a long while again 

I worry that if they keep spending they will become a regular premier league team based on brute force as everyone else has serious problems this year 

Edited by alram

9 minutes ago, alram said:

I said at the time much to people calling me out it was an extremely tough division last year , they did well to stay up and now it’s back to normal with those guaranteed to go down. We will not see the 3 that come up stay up for a long while again 

It was an incredibly difficult league last year. There were no standout dross teams and everyone was capable off taking points off the other. 

There was no Norwich or Watford getting pumped week in week out to take two off the relegation spots. This year I'm pretty sure that normality will return with 2 of the 3 promoted sides. They're not even trying to compete financially. Accepted their fate it seems. 

I think we *should* be ok, but you never know. We'll likely be there or there about in the bottom 6-7.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

It was an incredibly difficult league last year. There were no standout dross teams and everyone was capable off taking points off the other. 

There was no Norwich or Watford getting pumped week in week out to take two off the relegation spots. This year I'm pretty sure that normality will return with 2 of the 3 promoted sides. They're not even trying to compete financially. Accepted their fate it seems. 

I think we *should* be ok, but you never know. We'll likely be there or there about in the bottom 6-7.

Last season was a poor year with several teams underachieving.

There were hardly any shocks either.

Southampton failed to beat anyone in the top 10.

Leeds did just once vs Liverpool.

Leicester twice vs Villa and Spurs.

It’s interesting as Watford and Norwich beat Liverpool and Man City respectively in their relegation season.

Also Watford the year they went down finished 19th on 34 points. 

Forest’s escape was similar to Villa a few years ago. They looked out of it then had that luck at the right time.

Edited by Bris Vegas