Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I reckon it’s possible. If they loose a couple of 6 pointers against Bournemouth and Luton, they could be in real trouble. I reckon, against all the odds, Luton might have more chance of staying up than Burnley.

if they don’t get relegated, I think Bournemouth will overtake them. So I think they’re destined for 4th from bottom, but maybe lower. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I reckon it’s possible. If they loose a couple of 6 pointers against Bournemouth and Luton, they could be in real trouble. I reckon, against all the odds, Luton might have more chance of staying up than Burnley.

if they don’t get relegated, I think Bournemouth will overtake them. So I think they’re destined for 4th from bottom, but maybe lower. 

Think Luton might scrap right up to the finish, if a few heavy beatings they will get doesn't deflate them too much. A lot more than our shower of s*** in 2007-08

27 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

This. I still look at the teams below us and think, we should have just enough to steer clear. 

Seriously underperforming though. I'm massssssively pro Cooper, but it hasn't been good enough. 

It’s why no top team would take him. He is getting results and will keep you up, but the football is poor and you are already at your limit.

Next season will be interesting if Leicester and Leeds are back in there spending cash. It might make it a bit more competitive down the bottom.

But the owner must be wondering whether to stick or twist.

Stick with Cooper and you finish 17th - 14th. Probably next season too.

Or do you look at Brighton and Brentford with envy and think you should be pushing for that.

Some teams in the past like Blackburn made the mistake of twisting and it didn’t work out.

31 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

This. I still look at the teams below us and think, we should have just enough to steer clear. 

Seriously underperforming though. I'm massssssively pro Cooper, but it hasn't been good enough. 

Said last season Forest fans will not put up with that football for ever. Soaking up pressure and counter attacking is ok against the top 6 but it is EVERY team they play. Only needed results to turn at home this season, for some fans to turn on them for the style of football played . We watch it as we are desperate for them to lose, but in reality any neutral would turn the tv off.

The big guy up front injured is a big miss, they need someone else up there now

48 minutes ago, David said:

Entertaining though. Let's be fair here for a minute, we've given you lot plenty over the last few years so the least you could do is perform the miracle of finishing bottom 3.

I believe in them.

Just look around the faded empty seats and soak up the decades of crapness and go out there and be forest and you can do it. You can finish bottom 3. Everyone is rooting for you to do it.

5 hours ago, Crewton said:

Whoopsy-daisy

Screenshot_20231206-100353-01.thumb.jpeg.7a1b29fb964f7088b0236bc070c61db6.jpeg

Even their under 21s are sh*te.

But it's important to develop them into the players that can convincingly lose to Doncaster in forest's first team in the years to come.

In isolation last night's result won't mean that much, but over time three nil defeats can become part of the culture of the next generation of mediocrity to wear the Gary baldy red.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But it's important to develop them into the players that can convincingly lose to Doncaster in forest's first team in the years to come.

In isolation last night's result won't mean that much, but over time three nil defeats can become part of the culture of the next generation of mediocrity to wear the Gary baldy red.

They'll still try to claim that their U21s would spank our first team though and that we've had a lucky escape 🤪