Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leicester and Leeds would also stay up this season in the Premier League with their current squads. The bottom lot are cannon fodder. 27 points will be enough this season.

I maintain the stars have aligned for Forest. Not only did they fluke their promotion (winning a penalty shootout and having the officials on their side in the final), but Leicester and Leeds seriously underperformed last season. Both had better squads than Forest.

Throw in Forest playing the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Brighton when they were under strength plus the slender wins over West Ham, Palace and another when they all missed penalties. It just aligned for them.

The hardest part is over now for Forest. This season will be a stroll for them.

At some point it will get harder. Especially if Leicester, Leeds and say Sunderland all got promoted and decided to spend. Luton, Sheffield United and Burnley are all too happy to cash collect only.

Absolutely spot on 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

So let me get this straight

Warne has a four year contract, and he has three years left, and Clowne can't afford to sack him? 

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Far sooner be a 'Clowne' who has built a business empire and owns a football club, than a saddo loser who spends his free time trolling strangers on the forum of a club he doesn't even support.

Of the two, it's pretty clear who is the real clown.

3 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Far sooner be a 'Clowne' who has built a business empire and owns a football club, than a saddo loser who spends his free time trolling strangers on the forum of a club he doesn't even support.

Of the two, it's pretty clear who is the real clown.

Your owner, by the looks of it. 

Couldn't pay me a million pound to run your car crash 👀

Forest’s win at Chelsea has helped mask what has been a pretty poor start from them.

They were never going to get much at City, Arsenal and even United.

But only six points from Burnley, Sheffield United, Luton and Brentford at home is pretty poor and even that is fortunate with a last-minute winner and Burnley’s disallowed goal.

No danger of them going down but I see another mid 30s points finish and a bit of boredom creeping in.

They certainly don’t have the make up of Fulham, Brentford and Wolves who went up and looked decent.

21 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

No danger of them going down but I see another mid 30s points finish and a bit of boredom creeping in.

They certainly don’t have the make up of Fulham, Brentford and Wolves who went up and looked decent.

It must be really boring having three consecutive seasons in the Premiership 

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

It is if you play crap football, barely touch the ball and the biggest joy you get is hearing the final whistle.

The laughable thing is you accuse our current manager of presiding over all of that in League 1 but that's OK.....doing it all in the Premiership isn't. 

On 23/10/2023 at 10:56, Tyler Durden said:

The laughable thing is you accuse our current manager of presiding over all of that in League 1 but that's OK.....doing it all in the Premiership isn't. 

When have I said it’s ok for us to do it? Warneball is gash and even more appalling given our resources compared to our opponents.

If Clowes can find a few quid behind the sofa, who *realistically* do you actually want?

You're not getting Wilder. I saw a few suggestions of that, which is ridiculous. 

Told you before, big Stevey Cotterill would be a shrewd--albeit, absolutely hilarious--appointment for a third tier struggler.

What's Paul Ince upto? 

Edited by Red_Dawn

26 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You're not getting Wilder. I saw a few suggestions of that, which is ridiculous. 

He was heavily linked with Reading and very close to being appointed, Reading are in a much worse state than us. To say it is a ridiculous shout is ridiculous in itself. 

34 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

If Clowes can find a few quid behind the sofa, who *realistically* do you actually want?

Told you before, big Stevey Cotterill would be a shrewd--albeit, absolutely hilarious--appointment for a third tier struggler.

What's Paul Ince upto? 

The obvious two would be Eustace or Carsley. Not really sure who I'd want. Fresh ideas and willingness to play young players from whomever it is.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

What's Paul Ince upto? 

Who is the third tier struggler?