Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Forest are just a horrible side. They have bought a host of cheats, divers, whingers, whiners, and generally obnoxious players and made sure that every time a decision is made they harrang the referee and put pressure on him from the first minute to the last.

Their main tactic seems to be play frenetic matches, and cause mayhem and chaos throughout making it impossible for opponents and officials to get any kind of rhythm or flow, and hoping that as a result mistakes are made.

Yesterday koyate(?) and Costa clashed which resulted in Koyate(?) kicking Costa right in front.of the ref, so a melee ensued and podence was accused of spitting and the actual issue of the kick on Costa was completely forgotten.

It goes without saying that I hope they go down but it would also be a blessing for the Premiership, they are the modern day Leeds without the footballing ability.

Has he been learning from Warnes blue print.

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That's what I'd expect from those games.  8 points.  A point more it's up. A point less it's down.  Normally about 37-38 so they're lucky.  That Palace game could be a squeaky arse moment.  Goal difference is poor and that could be a clincher.  

I think gone are the days of the magic 40 point mark. The gap between the best teams and the rest this season has meant the bottom teams are pulling off fewer shocks.

Liverpool and Chelsea have been poor. They’re midtable. So it isn’t a shock to beat them, illustrated by Forest, Bournemouth and Wolves all beating Liverpool.

The current top seven of Arsenal, City, Man Utd, Spurs, Newcastle, Brentford and Brighton have lost only a combined 4 games out of 50+ games against the bottom nine (Palace down).

Everton 1-0 Arsenal

Everton 1-0 Brentford

Leicester 4-1 Spurs

Wolves 1-0 Spurs

That is it. The bottom teams aren’t beating the top teams this season, resulting in the current low points tally. 

It’s showing what a poor league it is this year with those teams at the bottom all as crap as each other.

But in fairness, it has made it arguably the tightest relegation scrap in years.

Palace will be fine. Southampton look gone when you consider their points-to-game average.

But there are two spots remaining between 7 clubs. Wolves and West Ham should be fine. Interestingly, Bournemouth probably have the most favorable run-in with six of their remaining 10 games against teams around them.

Coming into the last few games it's all still in their hands and some of the more realistic ones might have taken that at the start of the season. It's just so hard to call and it's so ridiculously tight though. At this stage, a couple of positive results and suddenly it's looking a lot rosier. The Leeds game looks huge as they'll be a bag of nerves too.

The other factor to bear in mind is 10 games left with 4 at home and 6 away. They are the 13th best home side but the 20th best away side.  Forest have scored just 4 goals away and have just one win. That has to be a worry.

12 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

This sticks in my throat a little but considering the options, come on Leeds, I hope you win no matter how🤞

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We’re all Leeds for (24 hours) aren’t we?

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

Leeds Leeds Leeds...Oooo feel dirty now...Dirty Leeds 😁

34 minutes ago, popside ossie end popside said:

We all love Leeds We all love Leeds           **** me its hard to even type it

28 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

I had to go and wash my hands after typing the L word 😂

Live footage of Derby fans waking up this morning..........