League 1 | 22/23 Season

Day

• 3 weeks later...

I think results went well for us last night Bolton losing was great so hopefully might gives us a chance of finishing 5th, I can't see anyone stopping Plymouth and Ipswich from gaining automatic promotion and to be fair they have deserved over the season. Who would you rather play in play-off semi-finals Sheffield Wednesday or Barnsley? I would say Wednesday there form has been terrible of late. 

30 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

I think results went well for us last night Bolton losing was great so hopefully might gives us a chance of finishing 5th, I can't see anyone stopping Plymouth and Ipswich from gaining automatic promotion and to be fair they have deserved over the season. Who would you rather play in play-off semi-finals Sheffield Wednesday or Barnsley? I would say Wednesday there form has been terrible of late. 

We are not in the play offs yet as we need an obvious win on Saturday which will be like the Burton game probably so let’s get there first and play anyone. I would always fancy us against anyone in the play offs.