Pre Season Friendlies 22/23

11 hours ago, StevenageRam said:

Don't park in the retail parks, there is a 90 minute limit on matchdays and I know a few people who have been given tickets there. There is a  large car park opposite the ground which is free to park, only downside is it is just one exit and can take a while to get out sometimes. There is street parking about half a mile away from the ground.

Thanks mate, do you have the name of the free car park next to the ground? I'll search that on the nav. 

10 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Nearly 900 tickets sold for Stevenage, not bad for a Tuesday night preseason friendly.

900 tickets already is insanely good for a Tuesday night friendly - already. I’m in London with work that day so thinking about getting to the game on the way back up, seems like tickets have sold out? They’re not on the website anyway! 

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

900 tickets already is insanely good for a Tuesday night friendly - already. I’m in London with work that day so thinking about getting to the game on the way back up, seems like tickets have sold out? They’re not on the website anyway! 

Are you looking on Stevenage website? They sold them.

Just now, Carnero said:

It'll be on rams tv for £5.

I presume you know the game is next week, not tonight?

Haha I didn’t when I posted my question. I thought it was tonight ?‍♀️

I then checked the fixtures list and realised I’m a complete idiot ?

11 minutes ago, sage said:

Just arrived at Mickleover to watch u21s v Belper United £8 plus £2 to park 

A bit OTT. 

Hope it's good 

Saw those prices earlier and thought it was a bit daft. Derby u23s have played Matlock and Belper Town in the past and it’s been cheaper, Belper United are much lower than those. 

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

Saw those prices earlier and thought it was a bit daft. Derby u23s have played Matlock and Belper Town in the past and it’s been cheaper, Belper United are much lower than those. 

They came round with raffle tickets 

Copped a deaf un