Banning Order for the South Stand

DarkFruitsRam7

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The most ludicrous decision I’ve ever seen. I presume the whole of the South Stand will also be receiving banning orders for calling ourselves the “Sheepshag Army”.

You don’t know if this chap is known as a troublemaker. I doubt shouting sheep shaggers would get you banned mind you in this snowflake society it might. Usually the police will have some targets to look out for. Give them enough rope and they’ll gang themselves.

2 hours ago, David said:

Funny though.

Suspect the possession of drugs didn't help with the sentencing. 

It’s obvious the name calling was what brought him to the attention of the police. They told him to mind his language. He got gobby at the police. They decided they’d had enough and nicked him for essentially being a Rick parry. 
just his luck that his brain cell was on holiday and he forgot that gobbing off to a policeman while having a pocketful of drugs isn’t the wisest thing to do. 

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

No, but still ludicrous.

Could get onto a whole other conversation about the illegality of that drug, but I've got to be sensible these days.

Nothing wrong in having an opinion on cannabis, many would share the view it should be legal, but as it's not, those are the rules.

Would make a lot of sense to make it legal, create jobs with growth and distribution, generate tax money.

The argument I guess would be is it a gateway drug and would we have a lazy population with the munchies.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Nothing wrong in having an opinion on cannabis, many would share the view it should be legal, but as it's not, those are the rules.

Would make a lot of sense to make it legal, create jobs with growth and distribution, generate tax money.

The argument I guess would be is it a gateway drug and would we have a lazy population with the munchies.

Would remove a lot of the gateway element by stopping people having to mix with dealers to buy it. Conversation for another day though.

On 04/03/2022 at 14:54, David said:

And it stinks