Billboard outside EFL headquarters

Rammy03

We need to get something like this installed on the billboard outside the EFL house in Preston to let them and the general public know exactly what kind of organisation they really are.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/english-fans-let-down-blackpool-fans-install-billboard-outside-efl-hq-1035135?amp

Here is the website to get a quote for it:

https://www.clearchannel.co.uk/advertising/locations/north-west/preston

image.jpg

Edited by Rammy03

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

We need to get something like this installed on the billboard outside the EFL house in Preston.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/english-fans-let-down-blackpool-fans-install-billboard-outside-efl-hq-1035135?amp

Here is the website to get a quote for it:

https://www.clearchannel.co.uk/advertising/locations/north-west/preston

image.jpg

A new crowd fundraiser?

ts a great idea. This lad is already in touch with the Blackpool lot who did a similar thing and has contacted the advertising company that leases the billboard for how much it might cost.

I've asked him to join up on here and you can see what he's doing on Twitter @Simon Whetton.

I used to work with him and he's a sound lad.

15 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

ts a great idea. This lad is already in touch with the Blackpool lot who did a similar thing and has contacted the advertising company that leases the billboard for how much it might cost.

I've asked him to join up on here and you can see what he's doing on Twitter @Simon Whetton.

I used to work with him and he's a sound lad.

Great idea. It will certainly help keep the scrutiny on the EFL which they won't like.

Pointless I'm afraid, the car park will be round the opposite side and they'll draw the office blinds down that side.

Besides, the decision makers will be based at the London office.

Direct action is required, but not this.

The whole lot of them will have fingers in other pies, whether that's directorships, interests or shareholdings in other companies, that's where we need to target these bar stewards. 

Make their day to day lifes unbearable, like they've done to us Derby fans.

For instance, this is a Wikipedia link for Rick Parry.

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/management/about/advisory/liverpool/

Edited by Rev
Apply some pressure.

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

Pointless I'm afraid, the car park will be round the opposite side and they'll draw the office blinds down that side.

Besides, the decision makers will be based at the London office.

Direct action is required, but not this.

The whole lot of them will have fingers in other pies, whether that's directorships, interests or shareholdings in other companies, that's where we need to target these bar stewards. 

Make their day to day lifes unbearable, like they've done to us Derby fans.

Good points there me little revil-devil ?

Start collating a list of names and the businesses they work for and we can start contacting them. I'm struggling for time with work and family commitments but can defo give an hour or two to help.

If we could get maybe 20 from here to email one person at a certain time, coordinate it, with the same message to their work, golf club, massage parlour etc....just let the duckers know we're onto them.

Some good ideas coming through.

We need a hero to coordinate it all. I like the idea of phone calls. "hello, may I speak to Rick Parry please" x 200 a day. Or bombard Gibbons companies on a certain day.

Its war now. The EFL have clearly nailed their colours to Gibsons mast. The gloves are off. 

We probably need to find a way to communicate off grid tbh.?

12 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Good points there me little revil-devil ?

Start collating a list of names and the businesses they work for and we can start contacting them. I'm struggling for time with work and family commitments but can defo give an hour or two to help.

If we could get maybe 20 from here to email one person at a certain time, coordinate it, with the same message to their work, golf club, massage parlour etc....just let the duckers know we're onto them.

All I want is for every single one of these bar stewards against us to feel like we feel, even if it's just for an hour of their day.

15 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Some good ideas coming through.

We need a hero to coordinate it all. I like the idea of phone calls. "hello, may I speak to Rick Parry please" x 200 a day. Or bombard Gibbons companies on a certain day.

Its war now. The EFL have clearly nailed their colours to Gibsons mast. The gloves are off. 

We probably need to find a way to communicate off grid tbh.?

Maybe we could have a rota of what time we will all ring to speak to Mr Parry haha

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

How is Bury not on there? Very good idea to do something like this. We could also organize a mobile billboard like Led By Donkeys does to follow Rick Parry or Trevor Birch around and maintain some pressure 24/7.

Brilliant idea.

I would defo chip in for summat like that. Can you imaging every meeting Parry goes to he has to face that.

Install a noose on a nearby lamp post with a mannequin hanging from it in full Derby kit. Underneath the hanged figure put a stool with the EFL logo emblazoned on it, tipped over.

Attach a sign saying "FAO: Rick Parry. This is what your actions will lead to. Just leaving this here should you ever develop a conscience"

(delete the bit about conscience if considered offensive / too far / insensitive)

Same near Boro & Wycombe's grounds with their respective owners names and a red/blue stool to suit.

Edited by Coconut's Beard