Time for a poll....who's fault is it that we are still waiting?

IslandExile

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only answer the question most appropriate for your own situation. Seriously ?

(sorry, had to add an extra option to both questions - you need to select something to be able to submit)

Edited by IslandExile

What struck me about all the statements flying around a fortnight or so ago- from Steve Gibson, the EFL, and Quantuma- was the amount of finger pointing.  All the “it’s his fault” and the “you started it” is, frankly, tiresome and distracting from the real issue- which is getting the club sold.

My opinion is that it has to be the fault of a number of parties to get into a situation this complex. Mel Morris, Gibson/Couhig, the EFL and Quantuma all made mistakes.

I’d say Mel Morris made the biggest mistakes for the longest time, so he is most at fault for causing the mess. But the simplest way to resolve all this is Boro and Wycombe to drop their claims- so they are most at fault for this dragging on.

But I suppose that’s why we’re still talking about this. Boro and Wycombe will not drop their claim, and no one has the power to make them do so.

3 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

I’d say Mel Morris made the biggest mistakes for the longest time, so he is most at fault for causing the mess.

Yeah, sorry....I should have said that I wasn't meaning who is to blame for getting us here. That could be another poll that Mel would probably win but the EFL, Premier League and Sky are not without shares of the blame.

I did mean who is holding up the takeover.

I know some will say "it's complex" - that's true; some will say "all of them" or at least a combination - that's also true.

But it's just a bit of fun while we're killing time. After all, we have to wait for at least another month......

So name the person, organization or whatever that is taking the ball down to the corner flag.

41 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, sorry....I should have said that I wasn't meaning who is to blame for getting us here. That could be another poll that Mel would probably win but the EFL, Premier League and Sky are not without shares of the blame.

I did mean who is holding up the takeover.

I know some will say "it's complex" - that's true; some will say "all of them" or at least a combination - that's also true.

But it's just a bit of fun while we're killing time. After all, we have to wait for at least another month......

So name the person, organization or whatever that is taking the ball down to the corner flag.

I believe if the mfc and WW claims were dropped we’d be very much closer to the takeover 

i think personal conflicts are paying a huge part and creating obstacles

Mel doesn’t want Rush to gain at his cost

Gibson wants to screw Mel for as much as he can get from DCFC

Parry hiding and kowtowing  to Gibson

Edited by StrawHillRam

Too complicated to vote for just one. Main issue is total hatred between Mel and EFL/Gibson. Mel made enemies and we are suffering. I hope Margaret Beckett is at the meeting and tells them to grow up with what is at stake and stop trying to win. There are no winners - all involved are totally arrogant ********* who are making themselves look more pathetic by the day.