Calling Mr.Stearman

Ratpackram

Think one of the biggest things tomorrow is for the fans to give him a massive response, hopefully an old school chant, don't often here player names chanted nowadays.

I also wonder @Ratpackramhow many members here failed to get the Dick comment.....?

Edited by Rich84
Typo

6 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Think one of the biggest things tomorrow is for the fans to give him a massive response, hopefully an old school chant, don't often here player names chanted nowadays.

I also wonder @Ratpackramhow many members here failed to get the Dick comment.....?

I was almost at the point of removing the post as I feared my humour had reached an all time low .... Thankfully there was at least one person who saved me from the embarrassment of having to take it down 

30 minutes ago, Ratpackram said:

I was almost at the point of removing the post as I feared my humour had reached an all time low .... Thankfully there was at least one person who saved me from the embarrassment of having to take it down 

Nah you'd have to be plumbing the depths to even get close to that one. Your comment was merely a ripple on the sea of inappropriate humour on here.