Signs are looking good

B4ev6is

Well guys it does look like take over is edging closer and slowly but surely we are final allowed to give out new contracts resign players and bring new ones back into the club.

What ever we can do get ready for next season for the summer bedding in players in and also add to young players.

And yes players may need to go in the summer but we can sprinkle players in and it will help keep costs down what ever division we are in. Eathier be the champership hopeful if not for league one mount a promation push stright back up or try to make promation back to premiership.

Not really expecting a great deal of entertainment if, as is being suggested, we will revert to the Appleby model. A fair few seasons of austerity football in L1 is likely. Still, needs must, and the alternative (liquidation) would just be too much to suffer......

Edited by europia

1 hour ago, europia said:

Not really expecting a great deal of entertainment if, as is being suggested, we will revert to the Appleby model. A fair few seasons of austerity football in L1 is likely. Still, needs must, and the alternative (liquidation) would just be too much to suffer......

We can still stay up

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We can still stay up

Well done for keeping the faith B4, but even if we don’t stay up I think the news tonight with Ashley’s bid i agree things are looking up in the short term anyway and we would have a great chance of bouncing back.

But as you say the great escape may still be on ???

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Well done for keeping the faith B4, but even if we don’t stay up I think the news tonight with Ashley’s bid i agree things are looking up in the short term anyway and we would have a great chance of bouncing back.

But as you say the great escape may still be on ???

Well like I said when thing look dark is our job to protect our great club and that's what we have done. I like to think I had a part to play on and off the field of play.