Reading game live on Sky Sports

Day

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

We stay at the Crowne Plaza, nice setting on the Thames it’s about 3.5 miles to the ground so I’ll drive there. Always a pain parking near the ground though.

I know it, would it be worth walking to reading centre or the station and getting a bus?

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I know it, would it be worth walking to reading centre or the station and getting a bus?

Last time I was there, there was a decent pub inside the station and football special buses left right outside. 

15 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I’ve looked at that but it would take too long to get back, I want to be back at the hotel for 5.30 for free celebration drinks (hopefully)

58 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I’ve looked at that but it would take too long to get back, I want to be back at the hotel for 5.30 for free celebration drinks (hopefully)

I hope so too. For information the Crown Plaza in Woodley/winnersh is a good hotel and it is a better journey to get to the stadium (by junction 10) You could park at Foster Wheeler and get the free bus to the stadium. That way you don’t have to drive through Reading.

the best one for the stadium (apart from the one at the stadium) is the Hilton.

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I think someone made a mistake there, no way should it be that much. I have spire status with Ihg hotels and I get free club lounge access which gives us two hours a day free alcohol  and canapés between 17.30 and 19.30 so I won’t be hanging around after the match.

I love the club lounge me.

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

I love the club lounge me.

We have the free drinks and food tonight but then they are not serving the free alcohol from tomorrow night because of Covid ??‍♂️. No free breakfast either. We will do our best to get two nights worth in tonight. Bars open at 5.30??

37 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Oi, this thread is about the game being live on sky. Arm chair fans only. So, what route are we all taking to the living room, and are we dressing up or just sitting in our pants?

I've barely moved from the sofa all Christmas, so I've got a lovely Homer-style ass groove already in place. 

As for your second question, obviously pants. The real question is, whose? 

21 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I think someone made a mistake there, no way should it be that much. I have spire status with Ihg hotels and I get free club lounge access which gives us two hours a day free alcohol  and canapés between 17.30 and 19.30 so I won’t be hanging around after the match.

It was about 23-30hrs ?

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

We have the free drinks and food tonight but then they are not serving the free alcohol from tomorrow night because of Covid ??‍♂️. No free breakfast either. We will do our best to get two nights worth in tonight. Bars open at 5.30??

Drunk the club lounge dry now in the crown