3rd Kit - Thursday 8:30am

SFox1993

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I like that bit -  thought it makes it look like a grandad shirt. 

Must be an age thing! They were all the rage back in the 70s. 

Sorry @angieram, if you mean a "grandad collar", that's not one of them. A grandad collar on a shirt was where the folding bit was missing, actually collars were an add on to a shirt.

22 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Sorry @angieram, if you mean a "grandad collar", that's not one of them. A grandad collar on a shirt was where the folding bit was missing, actually collars were an add on to a shirt.

Yes, I know that's not one, but when I first saw the shirt I thought the strip was a placket, with buttons. It isn't of course, but that's what it reminds me of.

Anyway, I might be thinking of something else entirely, but this is what I meant. 

1 minute ago, sheepyderf said:

Yeah I'm good mate. Life just took over and last time I logged on I didn't see anyone I knew. I miss trigg ?

Fair to say there’s quite a new faces about the place now since those days, Trig would be cancelled on the internet within minutes if he was still around ?

7 minutes ago, David said:

Fair to say there’s quite a new faces about the place now since those days, Trig would be cancelled on the internet within minutes if he was still around ?

Yeah it's got a decent amount of members. I've calmed down a lot so probably won't be posting anything offensive anymore.