Why no Stoke ticket sales?

davenportram

6 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Don't know when the deadline for renewing season tickets is.  So could it be the club are waiting to see  who is renewing their season ticket, before releasing all remaining seats for general sale?

Deadline is 30th September so, after the Stoke game.

21 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

Plenty of time yet. Don't seen an issue to be honest. 

These two are fairly local to Derby, the issue is if you need to book train tickets supporters busses hotels etc, I personally had issues with the Hull tickets and I know others did . Tickets for Sheffield Utd were only on general sale for two days. Not necessarily Derby’s fault though.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Don't know when the deadline for renewing season tickets is.  So could it be the club are waiting to see  who is renewing their season ticket, before releasing all remaining seats for general sale?

I think 30th september but if you want same seat I think 8th september but need to check with club website.

43 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

These two are fairly local to Derby, the issue is if you need to book train tickets supporters busses hotels etc, I personally had issues with the Hull tickets and I know others did . Tickets for Sheffield Utd were only on general sale for two days. Not necessarily Derby’s fault though.

Actually they were suppose go off sale on tuesday day of the game.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

The deadline for guaranteeing your usual season ticket seat is 8 September. Maybe they are waiting until after that to put Stoke tickets on sale.

The final deadline for season tickets is the 30 September as others have said.

16 hours ago, Foreveram said:

All down to when the home team confirms ticket details with DCFC and sends them the physical tickets to sell. Can't imagine it will be much longer. 

1 hour ago, SunnyRam said:

All down to when the home team confirms ticket details with DCFC and sends them the physical tickets to sell. Can't imagine it will be much longer. 

Birmingham have issues with building work at the ground West Brom home tickets have been on sale a while 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Birmingham have issues with building work at the ground West Brom home tickets have been on sale a while 

That's a good point. Weren't they hoping to open up at least one more stand for our game? That would make a big difference to the number of tickets they would give us. 

Yeah, it is frustrating that no tickets are on sale at all especially with the print at home situation. I'm not the most organised person so I have to try and actively plan anything I do and getting stuff sorted last minute really irks me.  For away games it is especially a problem as the planning becomes much more of a problem and for the Hull game it was an actual nightmare getting the tickets sorted. I think what I find more weird is that the club are just throwing money down the drain... logically the longer tickets are on sale and the better promoted the games are the more they'll manage to sell. 

23 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Renewal deadline is 8th Sept.

Season tickets are then on sale to General public and relocations until 30th Sept and are then removed from sale after this date

3 hours ago, angieram said:

That's a good point. Weren't they hoping to open up at least one more stand for our game? That would make a big difference to the number of tickets they would give us. 

No information whatsoever on their website ( sound familiar) not even for home fans. Guess they’ll do what everyone does, blame the builders.

2 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

ST deadline for early bird is 8th Sept. After that all seats go on sale, either for people to buy ST or game by game. That'll be why they're waiting I imagine. 

Yes that's what I took from the Facebook campaign today. They don't have to reserve so many seats to the non-attending 19/20 ST holders then.