Excuses

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

It's often a juggling act for trades too trying to please everyone. I don't think many mean to let you down but its natural to try and keep all the plates spinning. But they should be honest and let you know they've got in a mess rather than try and keep you hanging. 

I have literally wallpapered my whole house in the last few weeks. Numerous decorators have failed to turn up, keeping me hanging.

The concrete floor of our balcony needs fixing.  i've been waiting almost 2 years for a mason to show up.  It was raining, then it was too cold, then he was ill, then he had summer vacation, then he was busy, then it was too cold again, then he was going to ring me before the end of the week, then he was definitely going to ring me before the end of the month..etc

9 hours ago, ramit said:

The concrete floor of our balcony needs fixing.  i've been waiting almost 2 years for a mason to show up.  It was raining, then it was too cold, then he was ill, then he had summer vacation, then he was busy, then it was too cold again, then he was going to ring me before the end of the week, then he was definitely going to ring me before the end of the month..etc

Are you sure you did the right handshake? ?

9 hours ago, ramit said:

His Dad was just as unreliable. Obviously a chip of the old block.