Looking forward to next season

Curtains

Just now, Andrew3000 said:

Wow, thats quite the call! Been in the sun long? Like your optimism but too much uncertainty to judge yet for me.

Is it sunny lol. 

Watching 1st Div playoff final mate inside  .

Never say never .

Jimmy Greaves used to say it’s a funny old game  

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

That kept us in the Championship 
What’s the difference with your scenario then !

You have lost me Curtains, what scenario and where does the Huddersfield comment fit in? Before the 1 win in 15 games...

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You have lost me Curtains, what scenario and where does the Huddersfield comment fit in? Before the 1 win in 15 games...

You said 1 in 20 which is wrong bye the way 

Very selective IMO 

Edited by Curtains

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I always understand it .

Negative slant I’d say referring to a worse case scenario .

How many wins was it in 20 and how many draws 

OMG Curtains, you either haven’t read the post or have and haven’t got the joke. Honestly, do I have to explain it. Forget the 20 games, I could have put 17, 18 or 19 ? Deary me ? It was a joke ?

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

OMG Curtains, you either haven’t read the post or have and haven’t got the joke. Honestly, do I have to explain it. Forget the 20 games, I could have put 17, 18 or 19 ? Deary me ? It was a joke ?

Might be a joke to you. 

I realise you think Rooney’s managerial record at Derby isn’t very good and quoted it could have been 1 win in 20 which is a worse scenario.

I just think you are taking the piss out of my Team and Manager 

Just now, Curtains said:

Might be a joke to you. 

I realise you think Rooney’s managerial record at Derby isn’t very good and quoted it could have been 1 win in 20 which is a worse scenario.

I just think you are taking the piss out of my Team and Manager 

Pathetic ?

It's a new season of football, if you're not looking forward to it there's something wrong with you.

No matter how bad things are, June, July and early August should comprise hope. OK, by mid-august it's prefectly reasonable to return to grinding depression regarding DCFC, but at least whilst we're not actually playing we can allow ourselves to dream of what might be?

So, I'm not expecting exciting transfers, I'm not expecting unsurspected levels of basic competance from the coaching set up, I'm not expecting the players we have to become better, but I do at least hope they'll pull together as a team, develop a style that suits them and be comfortably away from trouble all season. You gotta dream the dream, right?