It's Back In Our Hands

Yani P

A very unfortunate state of affairs for the furious few on twitter.

I feel an open letter coming on.

Dear Furious of Twitter

Suck up the anger and get behind the team.

With any luck we could be safe by Saturday tea-time.

Regards

24Charlie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Forest will roll over against wendies, we really need to pull something out the bag against Swansea.

Forest might lose at Wednesday but under Hughton they will be professional and try and get something out of the game...

I find the general comment of it's because other teams are worse than us baffling.....

Its like a bit wich fan saying we've only got promoted because there were 23 teams worse than us ...

Yeah that's how league football works folks.... 

3 teams worse than us also means we were better than 3 teams... or two technically cos of Wednesdays points deduction. 

Not a ringing endorsement but the others teams worse than us is a futile and pointless comment imho

21 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

I find the general comment of it's because other teams are worse than us baffling.....

Its like a bit wich fan saying we've only got promoted because there were 23 teams worse than us ...

Yeah that's how league football works folks.... 

3 teams worse than us also means we were better than 3 teams... or two technically cos of Wednesdays points deduction. 

Not a ringing endorsement but the others teams worse than us is a futile and pointless comment imho

We will know if they are worse than us in two weeks time.

Personally I think we are all so bad and devoid of goals and results that the table will remain as it is.

That's the best we are going to get.

The great thing is if we can now take advantage of owning our own destiny we can write this season off and start preparing for the next hopefully with a normal summer..

Takeover completed

Manager funded to build the team he wants

Decent pre-season 

Then we go again starting joint top ?

2 hours ago, YouRams said:

Forest will roll over against wendies, we really need to pull something out the bag against Swansea.

Swansea has a priority to not get injured or taking a straight red card, it gives us a chance for battle at least a draw.

39 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Swansea has a priority to not get injured or taking a straight red card, it gives us a chance for battle at least a draw.

It actually gives us a great chance of victory, come on u Raaams, lets get over the line and get the 3 points in south Wales on saturday, i am still hoping and praying we have enough to all go back watching championship football live again next season.  Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

12 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

So, non-league by 2025 then?

Yep. Our last ever game before we finally go kaput will be an away loss at Notts County in a ground full of Red Dogs who've come to see the final dying embers of Derby County flicker for the last time. Alternatively it might not happen ?

23 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Not strictly true. It wasn’t in our hands before tonight’s result or before Saturday. 

My point is over the last 13 games even a couple of draws or just one win would have left this looking much healthier. Wednesday are the team I am concerned about, if it goes down to last day I would not be hopeful

Archived