Derby really need dig in

B4ev6is

Well lads you really need to find black and white fighting spirt and earn right to wear mighty black and white shirt. I do know how clearly I can to say this we need to win on tuesday night prestion will not make easy for us right now just about still in our own hands. 

I am right behind you and always will be you got to win  for the ones no longer with us.

We've be saying that for past 6 or 7 games and now we're down to the last 4, when are they actually going to wake up and smell the coffee?

Seriously think it's beyond the manager to impress any sense of urgency in his players or would have be realised by now. 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

To be fair to roony these are not his players and not had a penny to spend if he had I think things would be different.

No no no. Test of a good manager: make a good team out of a group of decent, motley players. Make the team exceed the sum of its parts. Some days it’s happened since WR took over, but not enough. 
TBH it is a big ask of a manager who has no experience (as a manager). And please don’t say his experience as a footballer is enough because it ain’t.  There’s plenty of great footballers who fail in management 

11 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

And please don’t say his experience as a footballer is enough because it ain’t.

"His experience as a footballer is enough because it ain't …" ?

12 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Make the team exceed the sum of its parts. Some days it’s happened since WR took over, but not enough. 

I think that's a good point for this "time to dig in" thread. He has had some success at getting good team performances at times when some teams would capitulate. 

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I just wish I could be on the team bus for tomorrow night I get them ready for battle.

I wish you could be too mate. I don't think there's ever been such a lack of connection between players and fans (mainly down to us not being able to attend games)... and a battle cry from a passionate fan might just give them a kick up the a**e!