Relegation watch

Spanish

6 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

We won't go down due the there being about five really terrible teams in the division.

It'll be different next season. If we carry on like this we'll be relegated with something silly like 11 points next time out. 

The problem is we're one of those really terrible five teams.

I have just gone through all of the remaining games for the bottom 6 teams and predicted results. Wycombe and Wendies have had it. But I end up with the Rams and Brum each ending up on 44 points, based on the game against each other being a draw. Could all go down to GD. Rotherham and Coventry will end up well clear of trouble.....

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I have just gone through all of the remaining games for the bottom 6 teams and predicted results. Wycombe and Wendies have had it. But I end up with the Rams and Brum each ending up on 44 points, based on the game against each other being a draw. Could all go down to GD. Rotherham and Coventry will end up well clear of trouble.....

If we lose to Brum, we go down

win and we stay up

Edited by StrawHillRam

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

The only thing stopping relegation right now is that three other teams are just as bad and in a worse position.

Yes and they’re form could change Moore at Wednesday might get that new manager period yet brum have players that can score if they go and sack Karanka we could be in big trouble

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

If Birmingham see sense and go and get themselves a half decent manager, we will be in big trouble.

This is what you get for hiring a management team with no experience. All well and good if you've got the sort of quality side that Lampard had, but this side are poo and we needed someone with the knowhow in this division. One roll of the dice too many for Mel Morris. 

True, you can see brum sacking him aswell and if Wednesday have a period under Moore when they can get a run we will be soon back in that bottom 3.... there’s 5 or 6 teams that could go down and we are definitely one of them and we are one that can’t score at all! We could definitely fall into that relegation zone you can see it happening aswell