Liam Dickinson

whiteroseram

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Can’t remember a thing about Dickinson so I looked him up. 0 appearances and 0 goals for us. What a career! Efe Ambrose would be proud!

Wouldn't be like us to sign bank players would it now.

Edited by GboroRam
Roger Mellie again

16 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Wouldn't be like us to sign bank players would it now.

TBF to the pair of them, they can't really be called w4nk because, due to non playing circumstances, they couldn't play so we don't know if they were bank or not.

Ambrose was emergency cover that Frank chose not to use in an emergency

Dickinson decided to trash (I think) Steven Davis' house during preseason and alienated the entire squad. 

But it's certainly like us to sign players who're a complete waste of money.

Edited by GboroRam
Roger Mellie again

28 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

TBF to the pair of them, they can't really be called w4nk because, due to non playing circumstances, they couldn't play so we don't know if they were bank or not.

Ambrose was emergency cover that Frank chose not to use in an emergency

Dickinson decided to trash (I think) Steven Davis' house during preseason and alienated the entire squad. 

But it's certainly like us to sign players who're a complete waste of money.

If you watch the video you’ll see the alleged flat trashing of Stephen Pearson’s apartment in Allestree was all BS.  He referenced “forums” as spreading the false rumours.

2 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I remember thinking he was a good gamble at the time, young, hungry and scoring loads of goals in lower league - exactly the type of player I like us signing.

Scoring goals in the championship for other teams while contracted to us too.

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If you watch the video you’ll see the alleged flat trashing of Stephen Pearson’s apartment in Allestree was all BS.  He referenced “forums” as spreading the false rumours.

Does it give an alternative reason for being completely frozen out??

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Does it give an alternative reason for being completely frozen out??

Jewel didnt like him.  Which is weird, as he was the manager at the time of his purchase.

Maybe something did go off between the too that’s not been mentioned, but he seemed genuinely baffled why he was sent out to score goals for rivals.

As soon as Jewel went, he was recalled. Clough told him he was part of his plans, just before going to speak to Brighton.  Adam Pearson made it clear in a phone call to his agent while he was travelling down that he wanted him sold.  When he heard that, he decided to join the Seagulls.

• 4 weeks later...