Are young players upto job saturday

B4ev6is

Well we have very very limited opapions in the first team now but I understand while roony will have no choice field them. But one good thing is we still have likes of Lawrence Richards lee buchan craig Forsyth joswig and Richard's from man city.

But we will have young bench but I do hope this might just catch norwich city there will be players on the bench or playing that might do something that they never expect them to do and could be bold favours the brave on this occasion.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came up with something radical.

• attacking fullbacks
  • roberts and Joswig on the wings
  • lawrence up front, able to switch
  • mitchell-Lawson to be mobile, quick and able to run in behind.

so far there’s only me in support of it.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well we have very very limited opapions in the first team now but I understand while roony will have no choice field them. But one good thing is we still have likes of Lawrence Richards lee buchan craig Forsyth joswig and Richard's from man city.

But we will have young bench but I do hope this might just catch norwich city there will be players on the bench or playing that might do something that they never expect them to do and could be bold favours the brave on this occasion.

No

I think this predicament just highlights the over-reliance on youth forced upon the team by lack of funds - not even enough to keep bench-warmers like Evans.

Lets hope the new owners allow the manager to bolster the squad so there isn't the pressure on the youngsters that there has been all this season. There needs to be a blend of youth and experience. So whilst we might be bold I would suggest that Norwich will be bold and experienced. But there is always hope. #COYR

Dont think its going to be as bad as some think tomorrow , its the sort of game where we are written off but somehow we pull out a performance , i think having a go tomorrow could surprise Norwich , the youngsters have to be fearless , i have a feeling this could be the game where Louie Sibley shows exactly what hes made of and back to the form of last season  COYR

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Lack of consistent leadership throughout the team has been a problem. Arguably players like Lawrence should be helping the kids more. 

He's only just come back in from injury, wtf.

Archived