Training during the international break

bucktwo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to send them down to lympstone for a week to spend with the Royal Marines to toughen them up. 

The amount of challenges I’ve seen certain players go in half heartedly or completely shirk is a disgrace, Jozwiak is horrific at doing this. 

We cannot compete with physical, rough housing teams and Luton are a prime example of a team who will be relishing getting into some of our players. 

1 hour ago, Alan said:

I would like them   to practice corners , crosses , free kicks, and learn to pass the ball forward ,can we also get more personnel in the box !  Not much to ask for ! 

i think corners, free kicks and set pieces are the only thing right now that are ok.

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

They need to send them down to lympstone for a week to spend with the Royal Marines to toughen them up. 

The amount of challenges I’ve seen certain players go in half heartedly or completely shirk is a disgrace, Jozwiak is horrific at doing this. 

We cannot compete with physical, rough housing teams and Luton are a prime example of a team who will be relishing getting into some of our players. 

but we should have the ball and be able to out play teams like Luton, not have to rely on being more of a brute than them. 

Archived