Who is more important

Curtains

Rooney or Sibley  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Rooney or Sibley

• Rooney
    • Sibley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/21 at 12:28

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks as though Rooney doesn’t like Sibley. Is that because he has the potential to see red? 

Sibley is no different to how Rooney was in his playing days so I’m surprised he hasn’t given him more of a chance. 

Rooney seems to contradict a lot of what he says in his interviews and I’m not sure the team are buying into his philosophy. 

11 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

It looks as though Rooney doesn’t like Sibley. Is that because he has the potential to see red? 

Sibley is no different to how Rooney was in his playing days so I’m surprised he hasn’t given him more of a chance. 

Rooney seems to contradict a lot of what he says in his interviews and I’m not sure the team are buying into his philosophy. 

I don’t think that’s fair. 

Sibley has to earn his place in the team. 

Simple 

They’re not mutually exclusive are they?

But, if it did come down to one or the other, despite the bad form we’re showing, it has to be your manager rather a young player that has shown flashes of brilliance but also moments of madness. He is not important enough to out rank the manager.

Really tough one this.

One is representative of the outstanding progression of our academy. An excellent plan to invest in youth and bring players through year on year to our first team. Or even to sell on for big money like Bogle & Lowe. Just a brilliant part of Derby County.

The other is representative of the other side of our club. The side that spunks millions on big name signings, appoints massive star names to try and glamourise the club. Culminating with the biggest name signing of all, sponsored by 32RED, with a massive 32 on his back, and then when we realise he can't run anymore - give him the manager's job - because he wants it.

As I say it's a really tough one...

... hang on - I haven't thought about what Prince Andrew did once while I wrote that! 

DON'T VOTE! IT'S ANOTHER DIVERSION!

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

They’re not mutually exclusive are they?

But, if it did come down to one or the other, despite the bad form we’re showing, it has to be your manager rather a young player that has shown flashes of brilliance but also moments of madness. He is not important enough to out rank the manager.

I actually think this constant dilemma is decisive for our manager. 

2 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

Really tough one this.

One is representative of the outstanding progression of our academy. An excellent plan to invest in youth and bring players through year on year to our first team. Or even to sell on for big money like Bogle & Lowe. Just a brilliant part of Derby County.

The other is representative of the other side of our club. The side that spunks millions on big name signings, appoints massive star names to try and glamourise the club. Culminating with the biggest name signing of all, sponsored by 32RED, with a massive 32 on his back, and then when we realise he can't run anymore - give him the manager's job - because he wants it.

As I say it's a really tough one...

... hang on - I haven't thought about what Prince Andrew did once while I wrote that! 

DON'T VOTE! IT'S ANOTHER DIVERSION!

What an absolute load of rubbish 

2 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Perhaps that's it. They are too similar so either dont get on or Wayne is giving him same tough love he was given to get to his potential

Archived