February Goal of the Month

Day

February Goal of the Month  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the goal against Forest would win because of who it’s against, but the one against Boro just edges it for me. Both worldie goals from Kazim-Richards, but the sheer power he got behind the strike against Boro was unreal, so that got my vote. God knows what the other two are on there for, scraping the barrel because of our lack of goals I guess!

41 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Thought the goal against Forest would win because of who it’s against, but the one against Boro just edges it for me. Both worldie goals from Kazim-Richards, but the sheer power he got behind the strike against Boro was unreal, so that got my vote. God knows what the other two are on there for, scraping the barrel because of our lack of goals I guess!

The Waghorn one is in for the pass by CKR. 

5 hours ago, rynny said:

Totally agree.  I almost put that myself, in my comment above.  Technically far far superior to Waggy's touch and control.

First touch was almost too light/short, very nearly causing him to trip over the ball.
Second touch was either heavy or clumsy (can't work out which) which causes the ball to run away bobbling, almost presenting itself to the onrushing defender.
I initially thought the shot was scuffed.  Not so sure from those twitter views, so benefit of the doubt I guess.

Not the worse goal ever, but more "Relief of the month" than anything, given his recent form.  We needed that as much as he did!    

8 hours ago, rynny said:

Yeah I guess so, still not on the same level as the other two though. Just a good counter attack, which to be fair I haven’t seen from a Derby team since Cocu took over really. We’ve been so bad at hitting teams on the break.

Archived