The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

I'm not sure this isolate thing will work well when coming into the country. Simple example of , lets say Stansted. There's a hell of a lot of people arriving there each day, that go straight down to the train station, and head down to London, then various tube or other stations. Plus a lot of coach traffic from the airport. You'd have possibly infected a lot of people even before you got home to isolate.

Nothing wrong with the current system and now the MP’s and media have done a good job to scare people. About time the media stood up to a few things. A buoyant economy is better than a poor one. Even for them.

I think their trick with day 2/day 3 is two things. 1) to put people off travelling, 2 or 3 day work trips are now impossible. Coming over for a football match or a weekend of sightseeing is impossible now. At least a day two LFT meant all this was possible.

2) I’m sure some of the big testing companies applied pressure behind the scenes for the PCR tests. It’s a money making scheme as we are now back to £70/£80 tests.

20 minutes ago, cstand said:

Anyone planning going abroad in a pandemic is a complete idiot 

Or not deporting an illegal migrant same reason just stupid.

You’re joking right to the first question?

If not I am genuinely sorry for your very protected life you have and will be living for a good few years yet. Wind the clock back two years and then look at yourself now.

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Anyone get the feeling that the govt realised they had cocked up with masks no longer being compulsory in shops, trains and buses and were waiting for a development to change policy without admitting they were wrong.   

No. The only thing the government are bothered about is hospitals getting over loaded. If everyone died at home they wouldn’t be bothered. The twit mask thing is a load of baalocks and the whole thing is just being used as an excuse to put up taxes and prices. 

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

You’re joking right to the first question?

If not I am genuinely sorry for your very protected life you have and will be living for a good few years yet. Wind the clock back two years and then look at yourself now.

Not joking on first question all holidays abroad should be cancelled ASAP.

Very happy to look at myself no cold flu symptoms for over 5 years years now due precautions taken before covid.

10 minutes ago, sage said:

Anyone get the feeling that the govt realised they had cocked up with masks no longer being compulsory in shops, trains and buses and were waiting for a development to change policy without admitting they were wrong.   

3 minutes ago, cstand said:
14 minutes ago, sage said:

Noooooooooo.
Stop blaming the government make your own mind up take responsibility for own actions. 
Please stop this playing this blame game it’s ridiculous 

Edited by cstand

12 minutes ago, sage said:

Abroad was Hathersage in those days

11 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

No. The only thing the government are bothered about is hospitals getting over loaded. If everyone died at home they wouldn’t be bothered. The twit mask thing is a load of baalocks and the whole thing is just being used as an excuse to put up taxes and prices. 

You been drinking again.

Edited by cstand

11 minutes ago, cstand said:

Noooooooooo.
Stop blaming the government make your own mind up take responsibility for own actions. 
Please stop this playing this blame game it’s ridiculous 

?

I have been wearing masks in shops and on public transport. I can't control or influence other people's behaviour, that is for the government. Therefore, I will blame them when they make poo decisions like this one.   

6 minutes ago, sage said:

?

I have been wearing masks in shops and on public transport. I can't control or influence other people's behaviour, that is for the government. Therefore, I will blame them when they make poo decisions like this one.   

No it’s not for the government is this what you teach at school?

If we constantly blame the government for our own actions it’s the road to nowhere which I believe we are heading god help this country in the future.

Edited by cstand

3 minutes ago, cstand said:

No it’s not for the government is this what you teach at school?

The government sets the rules.

They made it compulsory

Then they made it not compulsory

Now they have made it compulsory again

Would you like me to tell non mask wearers that they will miss playtime?

Edited by sage

25 minutes ago, cstand said:

Not joking on first question all holidays abroad should be cancelled ASAP.

Very happy to look at myself no cold flu symptoms for over 5 years years now due precautions taken before covid.

Then I’m really sorry for you that you’re choosing to Exist rather than live.

p.a I was in Czech Rephblic this past week for work. Not an issue at all for me (apart from silly form filling in) and glad I was able to help the economy by awarding a multimillion contract… something I wouldn’t have been able to do on Zoom/Teams.

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Then I’m really sorry for you that you’re choosing to Exist rather than live.

p.a I was in Czech Rephblic this past week for work. Not an issue at all for me (apart from silly form filling in) and glad I was able to help the economy by awarding a multimillion contract… something I wouldn’t have been able to do on Zoom/Teams.

I NEVER said that travelling abroad during covid was an issue for work reasons I specifically said holidays.

Edited by cstand

9 minutes ago, sage said:

They made it compulsory

No, cus it’s outdoors init.

25 minutes ago, sage said:

They made it compulsory

Whats wrong with having to miss out on play time done it many times when I told by a teacher never done me any harm. 
It’s up to responsible parents to decide not government.

Edited by cstand