Best 'Love' Songs - Must have love, lovely, loving etc in the title

sage

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angieram said:

Because I posted the version I enjoyed. For me, there's no right or wrong music, just songs you like by artists you like. 

Unfortunately,  like every other thread on this damn forum, these music threads just turn into a pissing up the wall contest. When people are giving you angry emojis for music videos, it's time to bow out.

I hope you realize I was just joshing. I love the music threads on here and listening to everyone's tracks. And it's particularly great to be reminded of The Tube. What a show that was!

Because I posted the version I enjoyed. For me, there's no right or wrong music, just songs you like by artists you like. 

Unfortunately,  like every other thread on this damn forum, these music threads just turn into a pissing up the wall contest. When people are giving you angry emojis for music videos, it's time to bow out.

Funnily enough, I too got an angry emoji for a music video recently, from a moderator no less, I just didn't take it to heart.

I don't want to prolong the pissing contest, so take this one literally, as far as this topic goes.

Can't believe that anyone would give out angry emojis on here, totally disgraceful behaviour

Archived