Best 'Love' Songs - Must have love, lovely, loving etc in the title

sage

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I thought he scored the winner v United? For SWFC. Or was that Sheridan. 

He may have done.  I don't recall.

My reference is for Luton v Arsenal... late equaliser (80mins or so?) with a header on a bouncing ball, from 3 yards out.  Luton went on to grab a winner (last minute?).

Sorry... we've wandered off-topic... my fault!  ?

First there was Harry, I thought we'd get married. Get a house, Settle down, have a couple of kids

Took ill on the Sunday and died by the Monday, on Tuesday they nailed down the lid

His first cousin Sammy flew in from Miami to give me a shoulder on which I could cry

I was nearly a sinner, till one night at dinner he choked on my mom's apple pie

Unlucky in love, unlucky in love. All of my lovers reside up above. I hate to admit it, but when push comes to shove

I guess I'm unlucky in love

Johnny came later, the smooth operator, he fixed up the barn and he swept me away. Spontaneous combustion made quite a reduction to any love made in the hay

For days I was grieving until I met Steven who worked for the Salvation Army in town, but God gives diseases to whoever he pleases and Steven's with Jesus right now

Timmy and Trevor had a car crash together, and Jack had a heart attack mowing the lawn

Then they found David with his head amputated, and they're still out looking for Shaun

I guess it's quite clear that male genitalia has never been more than unlucky to me

So now I'm surviving because I'm muff diving.

I'd like y'all to meet Anne-Marie

Archived