Manager Sack Race

Day

9 minutes ago, David said:

Any chance of Fraudiola winning the Champions League, like he was brought in to do? Klopp has already managed it, as well as lifting the Premier League title 

Every chance they will do It this year without the asterix.... Klippetty Flopp only beat a weakened Spurs team with a dodgy penalty..

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Flopps honors *

image.png.069fec22b693ad6883d8ecd5c8471fa9.png

Peps...sorry i had to do them in 2 screen grabs, there was too many to do in one......

image.png.61bce7372874a83fe44c6d1af99a51d2.pngimage.png.fe49bb633a5acab14853173f3adfc34e.png

errrr....Flopps not even in the same stratosphere.

Wake me up when he wins the Champions League with Man City

55 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Every chance they will do It this year without the asterix.... Klippetty Flopp only beat a weakened Spurs team with a dodgy penalty..

If last season had an asteroid, How would this season not have one too?

Sith Happens
22 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

If last season had an asteroid, How would this season not have one too?

They could argue last season was meteoric.

25 minutes ago, David said:

Wake me up when he wins the Champions League with Man City

Good point, only thing he hasn't won or got a domination over, so if he wins it this season in your eyes will he be the greatest manager of the modern era ?

What about Klipperty, if he fails to bring home another trophy again this season, must be pretty bad if he is being outwitted not only by Pep, Ole and other but also Rodgers, ouch that's gotta hurt.!

37 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Good point, only thing he hasn't won or got a domination over, so if he wins it this season in your eyes will he be the greatest manager of the modern era ?

What about Klipperty, if he fails to bring home another trophy again this season, must be pretty bad if he is being outwitted not only by Pep, Ole and other but also Rodgers, ouch that's gotta hurt.!

and Tukal and Ancelotti and Jose and Moyes

Sith Happens
16 hours ago, Dimmu said:

ManU fans are. I'm surprised there's so many of them here. 

why? most of them live a long way from Manchester 

Archived