U23’s v Leicester

tinman

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Good take in the air there, too. That should win some of our more traditional fans over! 

Not me, he's a bit hit and miss. Oops a daisy on that one. ? He has the look of the 'big lad' that was picked for goalie because  he was big. 

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Good first half 

Yes, it was, entertaining. 

I think we're worth the lead and of course if Sibley had scored we would be more comfortable. I suspect he's lacking a bit of confidence at the moment.

Jayden Mitchell Lawson looking sharp and McDonald always impresses.  

Jordan Brown is always the one under the radar.

Id imagine Bobby D isn’t best pleased, slogged away in two games with a weaker line up with little or no service and then tonight an opportunity to be surrounded by a few players who can provide service and he has to sit it out.....he was looking sharp last time out and can’t help but think he’d really benefit from an opportunity to win and score would do him world of good 

4 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Jordan Brown is always the one under the radar.

Id imagine Bobby D isn’t best pleased, slogged away in two games with a weaker line up with little or no service and then tonight an opportunity to be surrounded by a few players who can provide service and he has to sit it out.....he was looking sharp last time out and can’t help but think he’d really benefit from an opportunity to win and score would do him world of good 

With 3 subs to use, you'd expect him to be among the ones used (Archie and Aghatise likely the other 2)

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Exactly, he ain’t been getting them. Think he’s a way off Rooney’s thinking to be honest. Knight has been ineffective for a while now and he’s still not getting any game time.

Mate, Knight has been a shining light in the gloom! He's not as his best played out wide for sure, but I think you're being incredibly harsh on one of the most consistent players at the club. The week's break to freshen him up a little will see him back to his best, I've little doubt, as his work rate and the cluttered schedule have also probably played into a slight dip in form.

Archived