Same team tomorrow then?

RYRAM

well as you now know the only player that was registered in time for tonight would have been on the bench. the game is now be moved 24 hrs. 

the other players can play do.you think he will change the team? 

I think they will be a strong bench tomorrow night 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think Rooney will change the starting 11 at all as it might send the wrong message to anyone that loses their place (*cough* Waghorn should lose his place *cough*) and disrupt the good team spirit we have got recently.

However, if I was in charge I’d possibly make changes to make sure Rotherham can’t adjust to counter our lineup that we announced.

Did they announce their lineup at all? Maybe both managers should agree not to change the starters.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can’t see the team changing, even though the new players are now available. There was no need for unenforced changes after the last game. The bench may change, but the starting 11 won’t.

Drop Waghorn, bring new winger in or at least HT change

32 minutes ago, roboto said:

I don’t think Rooney will change the starting 11 at all as it might send the wrong message to anyone that loses their place (*cough* Waghorn should lose his place *cough*) and disrupt the good team spirit we have got recently.

However, if I was in charge I’d possibly make changes to make sure Rotherham can’t adjust to counter our lineup that we announced.

Did they announce their lineup at all? Maybe both managers should agree not to change the starters.

They read the Rotherham team out on radio Derby. More than that I can’t tell you 

Archived