Position - GK
Age - 19
Current Club - Man City
Other - 17 games for Man City's U18 side in 18/19, but rarely used since

Pascal Kpohomouh
Position - CB (can play RB)
Age - 19
Current Club - Southampton
Other - In and out of the Southampton side  for the past few years. A regular in their 18/19 U18 season. Left Man City in summer '18. Apparently from Guinea.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

We aren't too good at growing our own centre backs! 

Jordan Brown and Festy Ebosele missing from the squad for our last game (postponed for snow). Have they been drafted into matchday squad? 

Would certainly expect Jordan Brown to be on the 1st team bench more regularly now, assuming we don't sign a midfielder.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

We aren't too good at growing our own centre backs! 

Jordan Brown and Festy Ebosele missing from the squad for our last game (postponed for snow). Have they been drafted into matchday squad? 

I'll be very surprised if JBrown isn't at least in the '22 man squad'. The same will apply to Foster/Idem and Watson at the moment.
Ebosele seems to be struggling with a couple of niggles since coming back from his long injury. Unless McDonald has picked up a knock himself, I don't think Ebosele will be in the squad tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Eric Steele just said Moulden is a keeper with lots of potential worked with him with England. He has no chance of breaking through at City has they prefer to buy in ready made keepers

Don't we already have a busload of keepers though?

5 minutes ago, Kenavo said:

Don't we already have a busload of keepers though?

We have more keepers than outfielders, but Idem and Foster are permanent members of Rooney's first team squad (they travel with them incase of a last minute injury).

I'm not convinced by any of the other keepers we have in the U23 squad

Archived